Sign in to follow this  
tomcat17

help with cutting different objects at once

how do i cut different objects at once across the plotter at once. can i get them into the cut screen and they will run from left to right across the plotter look like this ;);D;);D  and cut them out at the same time.  thank you for the help

I don't use Signblazer,   but in Flexi I can just keep importing different files onto my layout screen,  size them,  line them up and cut.  Can you import multiple files in Signblazer?

yes i can import couple of files at once but they stack up on top of each other do i need to make my work space bigger.

Well, you will need a workspace a whole lot larger than the items you are lining up, If what you are wanting, can even be done in Signblazer at all. I don't know.

Yup ... can be done. Make your workspace bigger (I usually make one of the dimesions the same as the width of the vinyl I'm using)

After you import an design, just move it out of the workspace til later. Then import more and do the same.

After you have imported them just arrange them and cut

Tip: I change each different object to a unique color just after importing them so if they do overlap you can select them individually with the color selector

You can also OPEN multiple files at once by using the append function

Good Luck

Pete G

Awesome Thanks for the tip I did a search of the forums to find a way to open multiple files at once so I can print them off for a book of my designs that I have