Sign in to follow this  
sarconastic

I need the font Styrofoam Feelings

I need the font Styrofoam Feelings, it has been free fro years, it is one of the larabie fonts. but apparently someone has gone around and reloaded a blank font in it's place, and now wants to charge for it. I need it in TTF, i have it in otf and it doesn't work right in Flexi.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Same thing Mark, the file is there but is blank when you open it in Font Viewer

Still Looking LoL

Kevin

neither one shows the actual font as it is designed. those look more like a Times font. i even downloaded a different font viewer thinking mine was messed up. but nope. same thing. This font has long v tails coming off the letters.

Kevin

Thanks for trying though man...... I have downloaded it from about 50 font sites, and they are all the same with the exception of the .otf font, and it won't work right either,

Customer wants this EXACT font, and I am an hour and a half in an can't find it. I even tried to buy the pack that says it's in it. until I read a review that it was a crap pack with 80% of the fonts failing to load.

So back to the drawing board literally. May have to try a trace of a web image.. YAY!

Kevin

I just downloaded and tried this one

http://www.1001fonts.com/font_details.html?font_id=1178

Everything I have looked up shows this font as being styrofoam feelings, 

including,  the Larabie fonts cd...  this font was introduced  in 1998    Please show a picture of what you think it is.  'Cause i'm confused

www.typodermic.com/larabie-fonts.htlm

Thats what we gave u info on.

U might have to install the font to get it to work.

mark-s

I have installed this font a dozen times. for some reason everyone I download is a blank font file. The title is there, and the font sizes, but no info for the font. It's weird to say the least. I have installed dozens upon dozens of fonts but this is the first one I have ever had that will not load.

Kevin

I didn't have any trouble downloading the file I posted up above, and when opened, it looks like your picture.  It is the same font.  It is styrofoam feelings.  

Not being stupid, but are you extracting it first?   I'm confused, I didn't have any trouble with it and I use Flexistarter 8.6

I had a simialr problem not long ago. I downloded a font but my font manager wouldn't recognise it to install it. I got around it by installing it through Contol panel>fonts>file>install font. Perhaps that might help.

I am going to check that out. I took the same font file and loaded it on another computer and it worked just fine. Wierd.

Kevin