Sign in to follow this  
bbreault

Just a few things I made recently

So ive been really wanting to get into blasting because I think it looks awesome. I did a mirror for someone. I think it came out pretty good then I spent a few hours getting eps. files from the sharing thread here and managed to pick up a mug and the perfect file for it. Other than that I did some decals for a womans car who is kind obsessed over wolves and then for a guy who wanted a bald eagle and another wolf. I didnt take pics after they were applied because I forgot my camera at home so all Ive got are the decals before transfer tape was applied. Hope you guys like them.

A Maltese Cross I did for a local fire dept.

IMG_2689.jpg

The Mirror I did for a friend. Yes I know the mickey is a big no no, but it was only for a friends son....so...

IMG_2690.jpg

The Wolves

IMG_2691.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

The two decals I made for that guy

IMG_2694.jpg

A decal I made for a local wrestler, its his logo I guess

width=450 height=600http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu237/braindomain333/IMG_2695.jpg[/img]

This is for a group of masons. I have written permission to reproduce these. There are soooo many masonic designs, do you think they are all copywritten?

IMG_2697.jpg

And of course the beer mug I etched. I think it came out awesome. I even got a job already from showing it around for a local business.

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Thanks ... I think I remember seeing it in the graphic requests forum but figured Id ask before skimming through 80+ pages to find it. Thanks again!