Sign in to follow this  
SynFX

Embroidery Question.... DXF FILE

I need to know if there is a way that I can design a graphic in Corel or other program and have it digitized/converted to DXF for the embroidery machine. Tired of using a company to digitize the stuff... need that money. HELP! Please email me mysynfx@yahoo.com

I've been in the embroidery business for 12 years, the only way is to buy high end embroidery software prices, start from as low as $2500 to $12K. There is a reason why you have to pay, Embroidery isn't just laying stiches down to follow a design. you have to know thread, fabric, even the type of machine is sometimes critical in creating a good quality design. Currently I have a "Web special" just $30.00 for any design. reach me through the comapny web page http://www.cabriemb.com/contactus.html

Thanks.... the lady that does the embroidery pays the same rate through digitize.com or something like that.  If you can beat that let me know and I will put you in contact with her. 903 368 3115

We are a full embroidery shop, Digitizing takes between 3- 10 hrs depending on the design, Thanks but I'm not interested in working for less than $3.00/hr. Maybe if I move to Acapulco, or Belize I'll let you know.

Cody -

Send me the file and I'll see what I can do with it.

signsbystormy@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi Cody,

Hope you had luck with that file.  A DXF file is a drawing file used by autocad, most graphics programs can convert to autocad. What embroidery machine are you using? It may be converting the graphic directly to embroidery for you???