Sign in to follow this  
thursdaymike

pcut 630 software issue!!!

Our house was broken into and everything was stolen. Except my pcut, i'm guessing cause it looked like an old printer. Anyways the laptop i used was stolen and all my cd's, dvd's, and disc's, including my pcut software that came with it. I have re-installed sign blazer onto another computer but it is not connecting. dont i have to install the driver for the cutter? if so where can i get it?

I was wondering where Speedy was & also was thinking this Skeeter has a bunch of posts for me not to be familiar with the name .. I was not connecting the dots very well as I thought Skeeter had the same tude & knowledge Sppedy has  :) . Glad to see you still here Speedy . This forum would be at a loss without you  :D

sorry, to make ya think a bit Roger.  :D  You (3)  all have my head turning in different directions with your pictures  LOL  thanks a bunch.

It was 6 of us with the same X-Factor audition guy's picture ... Hilarious ... I have an immense sense of humor & have a bunch of fun . I like it when others have as much fun also  :D .

Luckily I had seen her skeeter handle before in another place, it still took a little to get used to

yeah , some of us are straight up .. a few are a bit upside down  :D