ainakeaboy

Just bought a vector cd but eps files wont open ?? HELP !!

I couldn't get it to open in Sign Blazer either,  but I don't use Signblazer, to cut with , just to help people,  but it is a good file and opened in my Flexistarter 8.6 just fine. 

Hey , I just got a cd with sports vectors and i cant seem to open them in signblazer ... I try opening them both ways but the download bar moves then it goes back to a blank page ? Please can someone try to get this to open in signblazer ?

yeah, I  think the .eps version on the disc is too new for SignBlazer. Your probably going to run ito that alot buying vector discs.

Try this, hope it helps.

I opened the file in Corel, and saved it as an eps and it worked.

Rod

So the only way to open it in SB is to open it in corel then save as an eps , then open it in SB ?

either Corel or Illy and save it as a version 8 .eps,  then import into Sign Blazer,  You have to remember Sign Blazer has not been updated for a few years. 

either Corel or Illy and save it as a version 8 .eps,  then import into Sign Blazer,  You have to remember Sign Blazer has not been updated for a few years. 

Ok so I am using corel 9 and when i try to save it doesnt allow me to save as an eps file only other types ? Am i doing something wrong ?

Export as an eps file.

Thanks , Got the file to open now . Now i can actually use the disc i bought !!

:thumbsup: Glad it worked for you.