tbenefi33

It's not signcut

Well I done the static tric, I just up graded the memory to a 4mb, I'm using window's xp usb cable for right now untill I can go and get me keyspan adapter I got a small cut job an easy one it's 11.5 width x 12.5 height and it's still stopping half way through the cut uhhhhhhhhh.

any more tips beside a keyspan adapter ?

Ok I droped the buald rate to 4800 on the cutter and software all of sudden this crazy thing started cutting from side to the other side criss corss kind of and stopping halfway ?

No more tips. Get rid of the USB. It's not reliable. Serial interface is ALWAYS better.

If your computer is not "too new" you should have a serial port (9 pin).

A~

Haven't had my cutter long mh871 but have done signs up to about 16x16 using the usb port. Never once had a problem....

As far as the cutter going nuts after you changed the serial baud rate, did you make sure all the settings were changed? IE the cutter and the software? I know if both are not the same you can get some wild results...

Bayotle what is IE ?

what is value 5 that read above force setting ?

Abbrev, In Example, something i've used for years

As far as the 'value 5' ummm ya lost me there

I use to have problems with signcut cutting crazy long lines in my vinyl wasting it when doing big cuts it has not done it to me at all lately like the paste year I have not experienced it.  I talked with Kimon about this he says it seems to happen mostly with china made cutters he thinks it is in the memory or grounding not real sure.  Says he has not seen it on good cutters like graphtecs and rolands.