Sign in to follow this  
bbreault

Changing the size of a tile

Ok, so this is probably a simple step that Im just not getting. But there are some files that Ive downloaded (eps.)  with multiple designs and I open them up into singcut and tile it so it will cut only the graphic I want. How can I change the size of only that tile and know what size it is (besides doing the whole preview cut and looking at the vinyl area consumtion). Its easy when there is only one design but Im not sure how to do it for just a tile.

Not for signcut specifically, but when I need only one design from a group I ungroup and delete all but that design and file:Save as with a new filename and work with only the file I need.  The original .eps is unchanged.

-Mike

See, I just tried that in SignCut (The only software I have to cut on my cutter) and it doesnt even give me an option to ungroup. And I really need to be able to. Anyone, please help out. It would be greatly appreciated.

then import the image into another design software and  >Ungroup delete the part you don't want> then save that image for your Signcut, then scale to the size you want.

I tried doing that in Inkscape but it wont import eps. file formats. What software could I use to do this?