alborlin

i need the restricted logo (r with circle around it)

now that i took at look at your previous posts, it seems all you do is ask for other people to do your graphic work. you need to learn the software before you take on another client, do your own work and stop trying to get others to do it for you.

now that i took at look at your previous posts, it seems all you do is ask for other people to do your graphic work. you need to learn the software before you take on another client, do your own work and stop trying to get others to do it for you.

;D ;D ;D

this is a first for this forum. people usually jump at helping me with some graphics. i do it very sparingly, so im not that versed like others. i've supplied many graphics to others, so i dont think asking for simple help is a major deal.

this is a first for this forum. people usually jump at helping me with some graphics. i do it very sparingly, so im not that versed like others. i've supplied many graphics to others, so i dont think asking for simple help is a major deal.

Why do you have to lie? In your past 20 posts, since March of 2009, about 18 of those are asking for graphics, the other 2 are asking for help because you applied a decal and it bubbled up. So it is not a "first." Anyone can view your previous posts, so saying that you've supplied many graphics to others doesn't qualify when its YOUR graphics that you need work done to. So my previous statement still stands, and I say, Good Day Sir!

i don't lie, all i did was ask for help on a log which 99.9 percent of this forum gladly does for me. its unfortuneate i cannot help more people. i posted some collections i bought and people were ecstatic i did. it helped them greatly. i felt this was a little way to give back to this great forum. people should be blessed to help like they do.  its ok if you dont want to help, no problem, there are others who constantly help and i greatly appreciate it. i wish i could help more, but only do vinyl couple days a month. i thank each and everyone else who supports and helps out us beginners. you are much appreciated.

I'm still trying to figure out what a restricted logo (circle R) is? Do you mean the REGISTERED

Eli if you don't want to help don't be mean just don't help and don't post insults. really isn't that what this forum is for are you trying to be like rob?

Eli if you don't want to help don't be mean just don't help and don't post insults. really isn't that what this forum is for are you trying to be like rob?

+1

although i agree for the most part, that some ppl need to learn the software, and it is a VERY simple file to generate yourself, and in as much, great practice for learning the software, i do think you took it a little too far. you stated your point, move on. no need to perpetuate arguments.

i don't lie, all i did was ask for help on a log which 99.9 percent of this forum gladly does for me. its unfortuneate i cannot help more people. i posted some collections i bought and people were ecstatic i did. it helped them greatly. i felt this was a little way to give back to this great forum. people should be blessed to help like they do.  its ok if you dont want to help, no problem, there are others who constantly help and i greatly appreciate it. i wish i could help more, but only do vinyl couple days a month. i thank each and everyone else who supports and helps out us beginners. you are much appreciated.

copyright violation???

I realize this is an old post but to create the r in a circle for a Registered mark, if you are using Corel Draw, type the left bracket  (R and hit the space bar and it is created, same for copyright left bracket c space bar.Mark

It is also on the standard custom shapes menu in Photoshop.  Might be in Illustrator too.  I haven't needed it there yet.