Sign in to follow this  
godstrong1

what printer do you have?

I'm still on the hunt to purchase a solvent printer, dident realize it was going to be so hard to purchase one. I am looking to purchase a roland sp 540. Or bigger but I haven't had any luck yet. What kind of printer do you have? And what has been your experiance with your printer? Hopefully your feedback will give us just starting in printing make a better choice on purchasing a printer! Open discussion 

Same here...just about a month or so ago and she runs like a champ!  If you go any smaller you will wish you hadn't as there is so much you can do with a larger printer and that way you dont have to turn any work down!  WORTH the investment IMO!

The guys at USCUTTER will be happy to point you in the right direction with what you are needing!  THey will aslo give you the pros and cons of each printer for your specifications.  Won't hurt to call them  :-

DAZZEL

I am currently using Hp laserjet 1020.Which is very good for me.it is Inexpensive printer from HP.This printer look very stylish in gray colour.The weight of this printer is just 4 to 5 KG.It has 234 MHZ processor and only two MB memory support.It has average speed of printing 12.55 PPM.Thanks