deftone

Just admit you don't want to be bothered with my problem...

I submitted a ticket today because I placed an order this morning and wanted to change my shipping to a faster option.  I made a mistake and said that I placed my order yesterday. (I placed it around 4AM today...  "yesterday" to me haha)

Well the response I got was "Unfortunately it looks like your order shipped out yesterday already. Because of this, we can't upgrade the shipping at this point."

Really???  It shipped out yesterday?  Wow!  You guys are fast.  You read my mind and shipped my items before I actually placed the order! 

I guess I'll see my order in the usual 5-7 days.  It IS my fault for selecting the wrong shipping though.  Don't get me wrong. I just wish somebody would have at least TRIED to help me!

Indiana like you I see.  ;D  I actually got a partial order from Memphis once. I was wondering why.  Now it makes sense.  It came in half the time too.  Thanks for the suggestion!

I usaly dont have a problem waiting a few days for delivery, if I order from mumpower or pioneer it is a few days.  I try to plan far enough ahead that  I am not rushed trying to get material and if a job comes in that requires a special color I would probably need to order substrate any way  I dont have enough storage to stock much substrate. And the 9.99 shiping is hard to beat on small orders.

Dan