Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

10 % off any Printers or supplies from Cobra Inks

I have heard from Richard at Cobra Inks anyone that is interested in any of his printers or supplies read below.  

I am going to give all of your members a 10% discount on all of my printers, ink, & cartridges. Even the new inks. They just need to e-mail me and state that they are members of your forum

Is Richard at Cobra still offering 10% off of ink systems? I spoke to him this afternoon (before I found this post) and mentioned 'the forum I frequent' but did not mention US Cutter specifically.

for $119, he will convert my Epson WF1100 to his full, loaded with ink, system. Since my 1100 is brand new, he will buy my Epson carts for $20. I know I can probably get more for the un-opened, new carts, but with 10% off, that would bring the cost down to $90...plus shipping to and from.

While I'm on topic, does anyone need Epson 68 carts for their printer?

Is Richard at Cobra still offering 10% off of ink systems? I spoke to him this afternoon (before I found this post) and mentioned 'the forum I frequent' but did not mention US Cutter specifically.

for $119, he will convert my Epson WF1100 to his full, loaded with ink, system. Since my 1100 is brand new, he will buy my Epson carts for $20. I know I can probably get more for the un-opened, new carts, but with 10% off, that would bring the cost down to $90...plus shipping to and from.

While I'm on topic, does anyone need Epson 68 carts for their printer?

As far as I know and I posted you have to mention the forum thanks Bill