Sign in to follow this  
HingaSPL

Where to buy vinyl

I've been buying vinyl off of Ebay for the past few years and it's been hit or miss. The last two rolls of white I bought were horrible. Could somebody point me in the direction of a good online shop that takes PayPal? Where do most of you buy your vinyl? Any help MUCH appreciated.

Fellers, Tubelite, & Grimco for me. I only use Oracal unless forced to by color needed

Boy I bought some of that cheap black on Ebay and what a waste of money. At least the guy refunded my money.

Here lately I have found that H&H Sign's prices is not far from the prices on Ebay and you can get brand name vinyl.

Not familiar with the dealers Alien mentioned above. Their sites are harder to find the vinyl. Are they wholesale only?

i used beacon graphics for a while... but every order got messed up, i now only order through fellers or a local supplier.

us cutter one price shipping all the time no matter how little how much oracal 651 is my preference and lots will agree with me here on oracal jhelms

You can have an amen from me on the Oracal - I buy mine locally - If that were not an option I would buy from USCutter - just haven't needed to yet.

-Mike

I use Signwarehouse and USCutter (in that order) here. I've used Beacon Graphics in the past and never had a problem. I may order from them too from time to time.

A~

Beacon Graphics. I'm right around the corner from them and they're real good people over there, always an A+ experience. I've always used Avery vinyls without fail, it just seems like the best to me.

Signwarehouse is usually the cheapest on most vinyl and supplies (from pennies to a dollar or two) compared to Fellers. However, shipping starts around $11.40 and goes up from there. So if ordering from SW, make it worth your while and purchase enough supplies to compensate a $15 shipping fee...

Post removed due to new order from USC to only post to USCutter for supplies

i get mine from ordway sign supply, their prices on oracal are the cheapest i have found, they have a higher free shipping price at $150 but everytime i order vinyl it is over that limit. plus i always have them drop ship it from oracal so i get it the next day since they are in the same state as me

You got to be kidding right?  They complain about a forum in people's signatures but they will let everyone post where to buy vinyl from?  ROFLMAO I think this company is a front for something illegal.  They surely can't be that stupid and still be in business.  Oh BTW, signwarehouse.com or fellers.com

Beacon Graphics. I'm right around the corner from them and they're real good people over there, always an A+ experience. I've always used Avery vinyls without fail, it just seems like the best to me.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions. But Beacon Graphics was the only place I could find that would ship to APO and take Paypal. Once again, Thank you SO much for helping me out