Guest Terry

obama

Grenada..real hard to win a war in a country with a population of 100,000 or so.

Desert Storm? You have to be kidding. Had we WON that one, we wouldn't be there now. WE simply drove Iraq out of Kuwait,and left it at that. Unfinished business. And if there hadn't been OIL there, Saddam would be the King of Kuwait now.

Oh,and you didn't mention Korea.

Grenada..real hard to win a war in a country with a population of 100,000 or so.

Desert Storm? You have to be kidding. Had we WON that one, we wouldn't be there now. WE simply drove Iraq out of Kuwait,and left it at that. Unfinished business. And if there hadn't been OIL there, Saddam would be the King of Kuwait now.

Good to see that Mr. Never Has Been Anywhere thinks they have the right to call the American military a bunch of losers. :thumbsup:

Just remember, those that signed their names to the dotted line sacrificed so you can sit there and mock them.  

Further freaking more, you should devote a little less time to wasting your brain and more time on reading about the history and the backgrounds of those operations.  Just because you, I or the drunken bum down the street thinks this, that or the other should be the mission goal doesn't make it so or right.

lol good response.

How do you know where I've been? For that matter, how do you know what history I have studied?

And FYI, Mr I know it all.....I didn't call anyone a loser. Those are your words.

The american military is not the problem and sis strong as ever - we have been drug into a non winnable war and are breading more anti american extremest each day by continueing in Iraq - our new Vietnam  We can't lave a war that was based on flawed logic.  I was a Bush supporter but opened my eyes when we started alienating all the other countries.  you will never make progress on terrorism without the cooperation of the other countries as we are starting to get again.  america will be respected again.  fear does not equal respect.  respect is earned not freely given.

Good to see that Mr. Never Has Been Anywhere thinks they have the right to call the American military a bunch of losers. :thumbsup:

Just remember, those that signed their names to the dotted line sacrificed so you can sit there and mock them.  

Further freaking more, you should devote a little less time to wasting your brain and more time on reading about the history and the backgrounds of those operations.   Just because you, I or the drunken bum down the street thinks this, that or the other should be the mission goal doesn't make it so or right.

who besides you has called the military a bunch of losers??  What has been said is the past leader was not effective in his duty - he did not learn any more from being a weekend warier than someone who surrounds them self with people who are knowledgeable, has done the job and uses as think tank/brain trust - than I know better because I served on weekends one day a month

It's a well known fact that as far as Bush's advisors went...if they didn't agree with him, they were gone.His way or the highway.

It's a well known fact that as far as Bush's advisors went...if they didn't agree with him, they were gone.His way or the highway.

Hmmm same tactic with our allies.

lol good response.

How do you know where I've been? For that matter, how do you know what history I have studied?

And FYI, Mr I know it all.....I didn't call anyone a loser. Those are your words.

Because reading the words you put together shows it, along with your close minded, unsecured mindset.:thumbsup:

You just won't admit to it because admission would be the kiss of death to your argument, but as a veteran, I take great personal offense to your mindset towards the United States Military.  If more people like you had more opportunities to sway decisions in the upper echelons of our government throughout history, we'd be known as France Part Dux............

lol good response.

Because reading the words you put together shows it, along with your close minded, unsecured mindset.:thumbsup:

You just won't admit to it because admission would be the kiss of death to your argument, but as a veteran, I take great personal offense to your mindset towards the United States Military.  If more people like you had more opportunities to sway decisions in the upper echelons of our government throughout history, we'd be known as France Part Dux............

I don't see where anyone has made derogatory remarks toward the Military except you

Spin and swerve, spin and swerve.  You guys are great.  Ignore the questions posed to you while spinning words and blaming Bush for all the ills.  :thumbsup:

Not all, but he sure didn't help

So what has Obama done that's been so great for the country?

By the way, you two should quit with the stereotypical white boy forked tongue crap.

lol good response.

Ok...since you know your military history so well...do the names Rochambeau , de Grasse, or Lafayette ring any bells? If it wasn't for the FRENCH we would likely still all be celebrating the Queen's Birthday instead of Independence day.

By the way, you two should quit with the stereotypical white boy forked tongue crap.

we are working with our allies again.  Have you seen the arrest made in other countries because of cooperation between he countries.

Why the racial slur??

lol good response.

Ok...since you know your military history so well...do the names Rochambeau , de Grasse, or Lafayette ring any bells? If it wasn't for the FRENCH we would likely still all be celebrating the Queen's Birthday instead of Independence day.

ASSumptions are the mother of all fawk ups :thumbsup:

Why the racial slur??

Is your whiteness offended?

So you have one good thing that the guy has done?  Do you have any proof that he is behind it or had any hand in it? 

lol good response.

so you don't know who these people were? Or what they did?

lol good response.

He's busy googling

I'm sure he is.

I've been there. I've stood on the redoubts at Yorktown...seen the results of the Seige...more than once. I know my history,and I don'tn have to Google it...except maybe for spelling. I don't want the Spelling Nazi coming down on me.

As of now, I'm seeing a whole bunch of questions and comments go unanswered.   Take care of previous business and we shall continue gentleman. :thumbsup:

By the way, I could care less who they are at this point since they are not the topic of conversation at this point.  Focus gentleman, focus.  I don't like unfinished business. :thumbsup:

right..you don't know.

Maybe so, maybe no.  The point is you two want to swerve the conversation away from answering whatever points that were brought up for you to answer and you refused.  I'm not going to play your game.

Game, set and match :thumbsup:

we answered the points..just not the answer you wanted to hear.

Guest AndrewJ

This conversation has degenerated enough... the OP was about an Obama "Joker" design.  Once racial digs or other poorly advised comments like these are made the argument is lost.

My $.02 having received a BA in Political Science, is that these arguments don't lead to any conclusion other than the two different opinions remaining unchanged,when the two sides dig in, all that is left is room for insults and erroneous comments.  Its nice to spout off, but nothing will be accomplished.  Agree to disagree and move on.