Sign in to follow this  
Guest fivestar

Good bye for good.

Guest fivestar

Well I am deleting my account from here........It's pretty bad when the owner of this company which sells vinyl cutters and supplies doesn't want you to have a link to another vinyl cutting forum in your signature.  I mean doesn't he want his customers to know there's other forums out there that helps people new to the vinyl cutting world?  It's not like it is a link to a competitor or anything.  Oh well......everyone can catch me over at www.vinylforum.org

Marcus you really are unreal..........Now I shall let the whole cutting community know exactly how you try to control everything and how inferior your products and services really are. 

Guest kenya

I feel the same way as you do David.

I've been seeing the changes coming & there is too much censorship & control.

Why should we, as members do what US Cutter's employees should be doing? It is their

forum, but we solve the problems for the people that they just keep selling problematic cutters to.

I've been here for 2 1/2 years, but I'm done............. Good Bye All.

I'll be over at www.vinylforum.org

Guest sciondrgn

I'm out as well.. I may have not helped others as much as some on this board but I have had plenty of folks come to me on youtube and or venues and I always referred them to USCutter to get there machines and I have always talked up USC. Many a times have people messaged me on AIM or even talked with me over the phone while i help them get there cutter started..

This used to be a good forum..

I to will be over at vinylforum.org  peace oooouuut!

I consider 5 a really good friend & am sad to see him go  :( . Sadly , there has been way too much drama with only a few who know the whole story . At any rate as a business owner , I would not allow any competitor's links or advertisements of any kind in my business areas . I can't fault USCutter & would have taken a strong hand dealing with some of the lack of respect .. we are members , not owners . Business is business & even if the other site is not a competitor selling vinyl cutters .. I bet few if any would allow the links especially the way it was being done IMO . There comes a time when separations are good if both parties don't try . I would like to see peace come again to this site ... I think the drama has driven many away . Hopefully , no bridges will be permanently burned  :thumbsup: .

I  agree with fivestar, The other site only offers more support and does not sell anything so it is non competitive with this one - only another source of information.  I was also told that my account would be deleted and all post deleted for speaking up.  many good long tern members are leaving mainly because of the politics of this forum.  It is the forums lost as many years of knowledge are being lost for good.  The USC tech support team has stepped up to the plate the past few days and I hope it continues . . . but if history is any indication it is a short term thing and support will be left to the new members here as the ones with years of experience will be gone.

Sad to see all the good posters (experience) go, but we know where to go to find them.  It is silly to ban people from posting other helpful forums in my opinion, it is not like the other forum is just trashing this place it is a place to go and learn more about vinyl cutting in my opinion.  I hope the the owner of USC opens there eyes and sees what they are doing is wrong, wrong, wrong along with the so called tech support as well.

For all of you doing print work and t-shirts, t-shirtforums.com is a great source for printer and ink discussion. Check them out as well.

Hey Thor ,

That is cool  :thumbsup: . I don't mind disagreeing with others or them disagreeing with me . I did not say the other forum was a competitor at all & though I don't know what the other forum is , I actually consented that they were not a competitor .

From what I read from 5 in this thread & the other violatable threads ... US Cutter asked not to have the other forum linked & compliance was not done . At the end of the day the business owner & administration is responsible if the business is successful & able to stay in business . This forum is a form of advertisement . I have not seen any other members site, e-bay ad , etc have any links to anything or anybody who could be a competitor & understand USCutters's position & agree with it . 

Cant' we all just be friends?:(?  It really doesn't have to be a pi##in match - nobody wins

Good to see ya Rodger  :thumbsup:

I have all but given up myself trying to order from USC. They do not like to return calls for someone even trying to BUY from them. Their total lack of respect for their customers is irritating. It seemed when I called and said I wanted to order, I was bothering them, then directed me to voicemail.Iif your customers are so much trouble you need to pack it in, and do something else.

For anyone saying why didn't you use the site, answer is the shipping is absurd for me on there. They are aware of it, and haven't fixed it in over 2 years.

I don't get why when people say buy this from signwarehouse, n glantz etc is acceptable, but a freakin forum is not? Do yourselves a favour and stop harassing your best source of advertising WORD OF MOUTH. It's free!!!

Or you are going to continue losing all your best and talented members who keep people like me coming back here to learn, and buying from you.

Focus on your business ethics, and getting your ordering site, customer service, sales, and repair times up to par. The forum takes care mostly of itself with the aid of your voluntary mods. Stop pissing them off.

Guest Terry

not getting into it, but when you canned Ken, you canned the site, company, members, etc................... The forum members helped the newbies more than the mods you have now, The people in control now are all dumb a$$es with ANY of this type work, LMAO, one of them even ups his post.... WTF LMFAO,  :(;D:D:P:thumbsup:

idk wtf i missed, but from what im gathering here, i agree with fargo.

i always think it to be kind of odd to see ppl on this forum recommending other companies for products that uscutter has. if it something they dont stock, that one thing, but i often see references for things they do sell. shit, they even have a sub forum for support for machines sold by other companies.

but then to complain about promoting another forum?? that does not sell anything ?? that is not competition. imo, if anything, id think it to be an asset to this site. the forum is not generating revenue, so any questions resolved on the other forum should only serve to lessen the bandwith usage for this site.

Guest Terry

I personally understand both sides..................... :thumbsup: It's business $$$$$$$$$$$

"Business! Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"

Jacob Marley..A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, 1843

Guest Terry

"Business! Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"

I'll talk business if ya want, I owned one for 8 years. But how am I to comprehend the above post, WTF, LOL  :D:thumbsup::(

Guest Terry

I was one of the top guys on this forum - Banner and I were both at 3000 post for help etc... I left, Banner held out and doubled, :thumbsup: He stood by and still does. I myself am a bit confused, But this new guy Br***** HAS TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is a F****ing JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still stand by some things, Business is Business.......... And I see there side on certain things, but some of the stuff is just a freaking joke. Like Br****** Took me one day to see through this joke of a human, You know the Ki$$ A$$ type get ahead no brainer, use someone elses brain to post info type etc....

OH AND IT WOULD BE IN YOUR BEST INTERSET.............. TO NOT DELETE TERRY'S POST...... MARCUS,  :(

I'll talk business if ya want, I owned one for 8 years. But how am I to comprehend the above post, WTF, LOL  :D:thumbsup::(

In simple terms..it means there are more important things in life than money...mainly, how you treat people.

Guest Terry

I'll talk business if ya want, I owned one for 8 years. But how am I to comprehend the above post, WTF, LOL  :D:thumbsup::(

In simple terms..it means there are more important things in life than money...mainly, how you treat people.

Well thats true............. When dealing with people... you should not go by so much the book - but by the heart.

Andy Griffith

Well thats true............. When dealing with people... you should not go by so much the book, but by the heart. Andy Griffith

AMEN

Guest Terry

Unless it is a dark little evil heart that is

:thumbsup: huh,  I don't get it  :( Help Br*******n

Guest Terry

Boy - what a dumbass I am!  Oh well.. at least I admit it.  Sorry folks.  (reference to my screw up in Graphic Requests)

(I feel kinda stupid now)  could somebody up my post count please? :'(

My daughter is a software engineer and i do computer forensics, ya want me to snapshot your profile with a 6000 post. :thumbsup::(

Guest Terry

Well I am deleting my account from here........It's pretty bad when the owner of this company which sells vinyl cutters and supplies doesn't want you to have a link to another vinyl cutting forum in your signature.  I mean doesn't he want his customers to know there's other forums out there that helps people new to the vinyl cutting world?  It's not like it is a link to a competitor or anything.  Oh well......everyone can catch me over at www.vinylforum.org

Marcus you really are unreal..........Now I shall let the whole cutting community know exactly how you try to control everything and how inferior your products and services really are.  

Like we can't find you.....  :thumbsup: I'll have flowers delivered or shirts and find ya.  :( 1- 800 - fivestar