Sign in to follow this  
D4kustomz

looking for a good?

Ok im looking for a good Jpeg of a IN MEMORY OF CROSS if anyone has one please help

You can email me @ D4kustomz@hotmail.com

Thanx JD

Just looking for a basic cross that most people have on there windows when a friend or family members passes away .. i had 3 or 4 people this weekend ask me if i had one and the ones i have arent the best

what program do you use for cutting or editing, i have illustrator, freehand, and inkscape and i use signcut for cutting, so i can send it to you in a jpeg as well as an eps so it is easier to edit

Hey Switch ...pretty cool .....

We should have a place just for things like this.....

Marcel How about it??

Just have a forum called "Graphic Help and Requests" or something like that?? What do you think?  I will post this is the feedback too ...unless you get to this maybe I should any way ..

POSTED IN WEBSITE FEEDBACK TOO

Beardown I think this is a good idea and see that Marcus has already addressed your post by adding the categories. However, I'm a little concerned about the copyright infringement of images. I would highly suggest that people post links to images rather than actual images. The exception would be for images people have created themselves, or images that you are 100% positive is freeware.