Brandon_Davis

US Cutter Announces Dye Sublimation Inks and Printers Now Available

The new offering is live on the site now and is available for immediate fulfillment.

-Ricoh Printers

-Epson Printers

-Sawgrass Inks

-Transfer Papers

-T-shirt Blanks

-More To Come

Guest fivestar

LMAO........I bet you guys sell a lot of shirts at those prices... NOT  :thumbsup:  I pay around $1.00 for white and less then $2.00 for colors.......and that's single pieces......I don't beleive I'll ever buy t-shirts here. 

Would you be willing to share the place you buy them from.I could use some at that price.

Thanks for the website to us cutters I was adding the s so thats why it wouldn't come up.

Guest fivestar

Any wholesale distributor if you have a reseller's license.  Broder has Gildan white t's right now for $1.50........Virginia T's is $1.56.....but Heritage Sportswear, where I do most of my ordering has whites for $1.38......those are all Gildan 6.1 100% cotton shirts.  Colors are around $1.95.

Thanks for the great feedback - We will certainly investigate this info... Does anyone else have anything to offer us about the new DyeSub section of USCUTTER.COM ....?

We are in the process of releasing our own branded paper... As far as blanks go that is an ongoing process - there are already some great suppliers out there.

I guess maybe this is a stupid question, but the printer prices are not reflective of what you can actually buy them for. Each and every printer listed has an additional kit that must be purchased, which at the minimum increases the price by $195. And that is on the $199 printer. So it seems like deceptive advertising.

Maybe the ink kits are required to use the device, but why am I forced to buy your sublimation kit just to buy the printer?

:thumbsup: