Sign in to follow this  
segmkc

Can someone do these ASAP? URGENT

I'd really appreciate anyone who will vectorize these for me so I can cut them right away!!  Thanks so much!!  Melissa

post-6068-12986554921253_thumb.gif

post-6068-12986554921618_thumb.gif

post-6068-12986554935129_thumb.gif

post-6068-12986554935406_thumb.gif

9 months and 86 post - no offense Melissa but time to read and learn the tutorials for inkscape

I know, WANT WANT WANT....I'm just getting started and don't really have a library of my own! I keep getting requests for things I can't find. Thanks so much for everyone's help!

You are getting all these copyrighted images to make money on corn hole boards . . . . if I have a complicated image I don't have time to do I hire someone to do it for me . . . . or simple ones just do it myself

Thanks guys, for the "push". Just a single mom of 2, trying to learn as I go and make a couple bucks on cornhole boards here and there, litteraly here and there.  I thought this forum was to assist, trade and help w/all things pertaining to vinyl cutting, etc.  Haven't posted in a while, had and emergency I needed help with because I'm having issues w/the zip files. Not all of my posts are requests for vectorizing, and I have paid for assistance with big jobs. Thanks again, Melissa

I am also a single mother who raised 3 kids by myself. !!!  And I have a sucessful business on EBAY because I taught myself everything......and still do.

here is my assist.  If your going to be in this business, you really need to learn and vectorize your own work.    it takes less than a minute to vectorize an image,  the instructions below are right in support here on the forum..  plus there are many, many videos and tutorials to help you.

Vectorising in Inkscape

SolutionThis walk through explains the basics of vectorising in Inkscape.

Step 1) Import your image. Click File>Import, find your file and click OK.

Step 2) Select the image, go to the top of the screen, click Path>Trace Bitmap.

Step 3) The Trace Bitmap menu will then open. Here you can select how you want your image vectorised and adjust the settings. You can also generate a preview. Once you are happy with the preview click OK and close the Trace Bitmap screen.

Step 4) Now you will have your new vector image and the old raster (bitmap, jpeg, gif etc) image stacked on top of each other. Seperate the two and delete the raster.

Step 5) Play around with your new vector image!

I would recommend VectorMagic, also. It's so creditably easy to use and give you an enormous amount of control of your image. It's also not that expensive, so the revenue from just one small job can pay for it. Besides, any vector imaging tool is a must if you want to be in the biz of cutting vinyl.

Good luck!

:thumbsup:

Thanks speeddoggy. I have been trying to figure out how to vectorize images myself.

You gave us very useful information.

Thanks

Guest manwayvan

I would recommend VectorMagic, also. It's so creditably easy to use and give you an enormous amount of control of your image. It's also not that expensive, so the revenue from just one small job can pay for it. Besides, any vector imaging tool is a must if you want to be in the biz of cutting vinyl.

Good luck!

I second that..Alot of images can be run with 1 push of a button plus it seperates colors nicely for cutting..Doesnt read well in signblazer though so I would recommend a new cutting software if you plan on using it or someone may have found how to get them to work by now