Sign in to follow this  
Outdoors4life

Newbie learning here!

Hey all I took the plunge and bought my own cutter MH 721 I think was it. Got it in the mail on Monday and made the test cut today and got everything good except the roller tension. Seems to leave marks on my vinyl.

I have learned so much already reading this forum. I run my own forum for fishing and people are starting to ask for more window vinyls so I decided to buy my own cutter. I also have lots of contacts for others that want vinyl cut on a regular basis. Trying to pay for the machine for the most part.

don't worry about the marks left by the rollers that is common of the lower end machines but it goes away when installed

Welcome to the forum

The cutter will pay for itself many times over and you will want to upgrade soon. I have the MH1351 that I got from a guy who was closing out his side businesses due to a divorce. He was selling heat presses, (wish now I had picked those up) plasma cutter and the vinyl cutter.

It has paid for itself quite a few times and I only do this as a hobby for friends who want things done. I have done a few commercial jobs, but again these were friends.

I am looking for a used graphtec now as I want to be able to contour cut. I won't get a large a cutter though. As much as I love the ability to cut up to 48" wide, I have never taken on something that would have required it. I used to mistakenly think, the cuts had to be one piece.

Either way, welcome and good to have you aboard.

Ron

Guest kenya

Welcome...... and now the fun begins.  :thumbsup: