Dakotagrafx

Let's have a roll call of The Zencut owners

Let us know who you are and how happy you are with your new cutter.  We have heard there are hundreds of you out there so stand up be proud and be heard!

Who makes the Zencut? Gonna be hard for them to compete against known brands. Is this a Chinese-made cutter?

GCC - have heard usc has sold a lot of zencut's but have only seen 2 people post.  It has beeen suggested because of lack of problems but a lot of graphtec people post that are happy.

I will have to start referring happy ZenCut customers to this thread. Thus far we have sold a few hundred of each color and we have had very limited problems and even fewer returns. The main reason people return a ZenCut Green is to upgrade to a ZenCut Black. The black is much, much faster, so this is understandable. Other than that we have had less that 5 returns total on these units. It is safe to say that they are extremely reliable and perform just as well as we have thought. I would not hesitate to say that the ZCG is equivalent to the Graphtec CE5000 and the ZCB is equivalent to the FC8000. If you look at the price difference I think it is obvious that the ZenCut is a worthwhile unit to give a chance; and hey, if you don't like it you have 30 days to change your mind.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I'm the new owner of a ZenCut Black 72", just got it setup today with Onyx X10.... So far I Love it. I've print/cut stickers on Oracal 3640G through onyx and also did some general high intricacy cut vinyl for testing on 3M 3125 and it works awesome!

Love it so far, looking forward after testing to get a smaller one for just cut vinyl.

good to know its made by GCC and is a high quality machine. I would love to upgrade to a new machine once I get going . So far my Ultra is sweet and it is at least 6 years old as far as I know.

I am not sure how to tell the exact date tough.

looking at that ZCB!

Have gone through hell since buying my ZCG. Finding an actually driver that would work (somewhat) with the unit was ridiculous. 3 USCUTTER techs logging in remotely to my computer and one from GCC and they couldn't get it to contour cut correctly(unless you call contour cutting the word TEST on an 8x11 sheet of paper successful).

After trying all the Puma and Jaguar drivers i finally found one that works(somewhat) for the unit.

Sometimes it takes off and cuts right, most time you have to send the job two or three times for it to work. Blade offset is way off. Other than that

Want my full report check out:

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/33710-my-experience-with-my-zencut-green-and-uscutter/page__fromsearch__1

After all i went to the Sales manager gave me a $25 credit on their books. Didn't even cover the gas to go pick up the unit when i originally paid to have it shipped and they didn't.

Your on your own when you buy one of these units, Lord help you if it doesn't function right.

• Like 1

I will throw my post in here as a happy Zencut Black owner.

I bought the cutter about 4, maybe 5 months ago and love it to death. The detail I get out it is insane and my customers are always wow'ed.

It's fast, accurate, and best of all so much quieter than my old refine cutter.

I just got my 24" Zencut Green late last week and am about to venture into it.

From reading these forums, it seems that I should / will be using the Jaguar JAIII-61 Drivers and Signcut Pro?

I am currently using Windows 7 ultimate 64bit on my 1 year old PC w/ Adobe Illustrator CS6.

I'm plannning to use mostly 11 x 8.5 - 11 x 17 vinyl sheets and heat transfer sheets.

Is there any tips / hints a newbie like me should know about the ZCG?

I will be back to post on my results.