Sign in to follow this  
Guest kenya

Where Schramm???

Guest kenya

I see he took some of his photos & packed up and left. 

yes, he left of his own accord...nobody at USC did it.

So far, you two are the only ones who have asked.

Just from the few post I've read, I think he needs to remember we are here to help each other, not brag and get pats on the back!!!!

Just from the few post I've read, I think he needs to remember we are here to help each other, not brag and get pats on the back!!!!

you're not the first who has said that

This site was is professional enough, plenty of newbies and people asking questions, and looking to learn new stuff.  :D:thumbsup:

I'm in a whole lot of more forums, like a lot of fellow members are, and know Rob is those other forums too. Weird thing is this is the only forum where he showed his stuff and played God. It was enough for me honestly, that's why I posted the pictures that made him furious, I did remember where I saw those pictures before, and he's always bitching about how much he paid for this designs, or how he "reproduced" it, I just wanted to see his reaction, but when he stated that I was breaking copyright laws for posting the pictures, but he was fine actually reproducing the art, I said "this is it for me".

Lots of people here tired of people bragging about what they do, where are all here to learn and share, and we're mostly newbies here, and a lot of seasoned veterans who are not scared to share what they know.

I just hope everything stays like this and we can get rid of the people that has nothing to share.

I will add to that "nothing to share" will not share he post before he will not help anyone out because he doesn't want to help anyone that he may have to compete with.

This site was is professional enough, plenty of newbies and people asking questions, and looking to learn new stuff.  :D:thumbsup:

I'm in a whole lot of more forums, like a lot of fellow members are, and know Rob is those other forums too. Weird thing is this is the only forum where he showed his stuff and played God. It was enough for me honestly, that's why I posted the pictures that made him furious, I did remember where I saw those pictures before, and he's always bitching about how much he paid for this designs, or how he "reproduced" it, I just wanted to see his reaction, but when he stated that I was breaking copyright laws for posting the pictures, but he was fine actually reproducing the art, I said "this is it for me".

Lots of people here tired of people bragging about what they do, where are all here to learn and share, and we're mostly newbies here, and a lot of seasoned veterans who are not scared to share what they know.

I just hope everything stays like this and we can get rid of the people that has nothing to share.

The thing that really bothered me is this:

A lot of people on the forums are struggling..trying to make some extra money just to get by..and he comes on and talks about his wealthy customers spending $10,000 for a laundry room door. Bragging is one thing, flaunting is another. People who can barely afford their house payment don't really need to have stuff like this rubbed in their face.

If someone told me they wanted to spend $10K on a laundry room door, I would probably puke and then hit the road.

I talked to him once on the phone ( I was thinking of selling a graphtec) and he is the same why in person ( on the phone) telling tishirts and banners are a waist of time. No money in it he would never spend time on any of that glass is "it" he then went on about jobs were 5k - 15k each.

My thoughts why try to barder for a used graphtec why can you take all that money that your makin and buy a new one -

I am not sure but I think he ended up buying an MH

He was negotiating with me on a graphtec also - with his money why not buy 2 new graphtecs!

He will be back when he needs another pat on the back

I don't blame him on chasing the high end jobs, but mention that every time is kind of annoying.

I tell you why I do understand and why I'm different.

I'm the owner of a window cleaning biz, focused on residential only, to me store front work is a waste of time. Why do 15-20 jobs @$10 each when I can go to a customer's house, knock it down in a few hours and get away with $400-500 ? But you don't see me on the window cleaning forums telling the store front cleaners they're wasting their time, or maybe they're not smart enough to see the difference.

He was acting like he's the big s**t here because MOST of us here are newbies or don't do that kind of work, but if you go to the glass carving forums (lots of people from here does) you can tell he's pretty much ignored there, because he's another newbie in that circle of professionals.

But comparing his work with what most of us do here is not comparing apples to apples.

Is like if I go to the window cleaning forums and start bragging about the decals I made using an old trade secret and a design that costs me thousands  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

He's a piece of trash, that's all there is to it.  He can come onto a forum and say he does a million dollars a day if he wants.  I could care less, like I told him in a thread that was deleted, he does nothing I seen that someone who does that type of work couldn't do.

Tinaski, for him the say that...... :D:thumbsup::D that's some funny stuff there.  No money in vinyl or t-shirts?  Well I guess I will keep making "no money" doing what I'm doing.

One of his more recent posts he refererred to someone he was doing business with as a 'know-it-all'. I never laughed so hard.

Guest fivestar

One of his more recent posts he refererred to someone he was doing business with as a 'know-it-all'. I never laughed so hard.

ROFLMAO was he doing business with himself?  Damn Vette you had to get me started didn't you?  :D:thumbsup::D

Guest fivestar
:D:thumbsup::D I'm getting older and a "little" more mellow, but once I get started I've been know to "blow my top"

I don't blame him on chasing the high end jobs, but mention that every time is kind of annoying.

I'm the owner of a window cleaning biz, focused on residential only, to me store front work is a waste of time. Why do 15-20 jobs @$10 each when I can go to a customer's house, knock it down in a few hours and get away with $400-500 ? But you don't see me on the window cleaning forums telling the store front cleaners they're wasting their time, or maybe they're not smart enough to see the difference.

He was acting like he's the big s**t here because MOST of us here are newbies or don't do that kind of work, but if you go to the glass carving forums (lots of people from here does) you can tell he's pretty much ignored there, because he's another newbie in that circle of professionals.

But comparing his work with what most of us do here is not comparing apples to apples.

Is like if I go to the window cleaning forums and start bragging about the decals I made using an old trade secret and a design that costs me thousands  :thumbsup:

I told him point-blank that he didn't know enough about the sign business to make an intelligent comment in that area. Of course, he posted some long-winded reply explaining how he didn't need to know anything. THAT sums it up right there.

I wonder how long before one of his 101 toadies shows up here to defend him?

The guy claims to make $150K a year and wants a cut rate on a $1500 graphtec. Laugh,laugh.laugh.

I told him point-blank that he didn't know enough about the sign business to make an intelligent comment in that area. Of course, he posted some long-winded reply explaining how he didn't need to know anything. THAT sums it up right there.

I wonder how long before one of his 101 toadies shows up here to defend him?

The guy claims to make $150K a year and wants a cut rate on a $1500 graphtec. Laugh,laugh.laugh.

The one I had was 1/2 that!

But honestly is our own fault that he got to that point. Is not my intention to point anyone in particular, but every single time he posted any of his "masterpieces" TONS of people commented on how wonderful and amazing that was, and what a great artist(?) he was, and so on.

Commenting and give props for a job well done is nothing wrong, but when those comments land on someone looking for approval to justify his rants about how he's more in any field than anyone here, it becomes a double-edged sword.

Hey WWPro ,

I understand & agree with you .. especially the 2nd part of your post . I think it is usually an insecurity that drives that type of attitude . If a person is secure in themselves & their beliefs .. you don't need to convince others into believing them also . Fun , intelligent discussions lends to understanding others perscectives & can evolve our own perspectives about things . Putting anybody else down to make oneself feel superior isn't cool in elementary school let alone adult life . 1 way or another rude people don't stay here for long :D .

It was great reading 5's comments , brought back fun memories  :D