Sign in to follow this  
wnt4it

Car Vinyl which is good to use

Hello,  A friend is wanting her business name,#,web site put on her car and truck.  Which Oracal is best to use.  I already have 651 in multiple colors and use it on my car but wasn't sure if it is the right way to go.

Thank you :D :D

I have used 651 and it worked out decent. Had some lifting and cracking after a while. 751 really is the better media to use for vehicle lettering though.

i don't know about anyone else but i'm tired of seeing these posts.

Yes 651 will work fine, hell you can use 651 for signs, banners, magnetic signs and much more too.

Thanks everyone for your help. 

Sorry "Guest" I didn't mean to offend anyone, just trying to learn and do the best I can.

Thanks again for everyone's input. :D:thumbsup:

Yes 651 will work fine, hell you can use 651 for signs, banners, magnetic signs and much more too.

If you're tired don't answer and move to the next post.

We just got rid of Schramm , give us a break :thumbsup:

If you're tired don't answer and move to the next post.

We just got rid of Schramm , give us a break :D

:thumbsup::D

I know what GUEST was saying - its that same questions over and over - if you want to learn you have to learn your computer and how to search as well as vinyl.

If you can't search for your answer your going to be hurting

I don't think it was ment to be demeaning but it was more " comon try to find info"

How many times have we all saw can yoiu vector this I'm in a hurry and its a simple drawing.

I saw a post last week I didn't reply becouse I was too shocked " how do I cut a zip file from here"

You have to know your computer in order to do this - please learn

I do get upset with certain posts sometimes, but just let them go. If you have the time to tell them to go look for the info themselves, you better help them a little, is gonna take you the same time and energy. I just let them go, if YOU search, you are gonna find tons of posts with no replies, there's a reason for it.

I do get upset with certain posts sometimes, but just let them go. If you have the time to tell them to go look for the info themselves, you better help them a little, is gonna take you the same time and energy. I just let them go, if YOU search, you are gonna find tons of posts with no replies, there's a reason for it.

Did i or didn't i help them still? Thank you.

Did i or didn't i help them still? Thank you.

You did and you're welcome  :thumbsup: