Sign in to follow this  
three47b

2 Layers

I could really use some help! I'm trying to cut 2 color layers for some boat letters. I created my reg marks on the image but when i cut the 2 seperate colors ,  the  bottom color doesn't line up with the top layer. I'm using a light table so the difference is really visible. It's as if the tile size for the bottom color has changed. Is there a setting in flexi-starter that I should be using for 2 color layers . How can I get the bottom layer to outline the top layer how I have it in my original eps. Thanks in advance

I use 7.6, but it should be similar.  You can scale the output in production manager.  The only thing I can think of is that you have one color/layer scaled differently than the other...Although I'm not sure that's even possible.  I'm not at the shop so I can't test that theory.  Just select each color and look at the scaling properties for each.

Thanks rrc1962 that's exactly what it was. Somehow after the top layer had cut the proportions changed from 100% to 94% in the properties I adjusted this and pen plotted a trial and the layers lined up perfectly. Thanks again!