Eclipelee

Need help today if possible with image!!!!!

i was look at your past posts wow

no there isnt that many, but need need need need need need need need was that nine nope here is one more need.

9 out of 10 post were need and requesting help fast your loosing time and money.

you want to make money learn research. we cant do you work for you all the time.

were here to help. were not here to take advantage of LEARN LEARN

some requests you had were so simple it would take longer for us to download the image than i would take to vector it

LEARN ----

i dont mean to get on a high horse but comon -- yes this one was a little harder but by using people here on easy stuff ya might not get too much help on harder ones -- i rebuilt it for ya about 10 mins and posted it then i looked at your history then i deleted it off.

Sorry everyone if I offended anyone.  I do appreciate everything that is done on this site.  Again hope that You know how much it is apprecited!!!!

Whats even worst is that there are no "thank you"    :thumbsup:

Do you read you post after you type it? Or is your accent?

Sorry but, I don't get it?

Sorry but, I don't get it?

There are no "thank you"

There is not a single "thank you"

There are no "thank you"

There is not a single "thank you"

Yes!  Look at the 10 prior posts from Eclipelee, all asked for eps. files and people helped.  This person never came back with a thank you...

I suggest doing a search for basketball vectors and see what you can work with and go from there, that's what everyone else does. Or learn how to re-draw objects.  Also, thanking people when they help you is just plain old common courtesy. 

Guest fivestar

LOL been signed up here for a yr and half and still can't redraw that image?  I really hope you're not doing this for a living.

I really like the ones that say "ASAP"  :)    

What the hell were they waiting for    :thumbsup:

mark-s

Think I could do it in two. Way easy. Even for a rookie like me.

It's only 2 colors.  Less than a minute in Corel.  That's about the only thing I use Corel for.

Ok. I just learned how to hand draw a item in inkscape.

It sucks. but heck it's my first time doing it.. Check out

http://www.learndigitaldesign.com/school.php?title=1

and go download inkscape. and good to go. Now if i can figure out how to make curves might be little better.

Good luck.

Check the 4ums, I ran across a good inkscape video a few days ago (no time to search for it right now but you may want to try searching for inkscape tutorial)

For even attempting I'll give ya a  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Looks like rotten is up to his dirty tricks...

(He just posted on the 4um i was looking for and brought it to the top!  :thumbsup: )

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,16381.0.html

Check this out, dont remember who did it but he makes it look easy!

I had to, that was such a great video for a newbie.  And it's a good thing to show your appreciation.  Some people don't.

You are right about it being great for us noobies!

And as far as showing appreciation, Having to deal with people every day I've come up with what works for me...

Never expect anything! No ones perfect, some have busy lives and saying thanks isn't always on their mind.

I watch how they react over time, if it's a habit, depending on my mood I either may 'remind' them or rather than deal with the drama, just blow em off all together and let them go else where.

Lifes to short to get stressed out over trivial b.s.

Oh and the slogan at my store (just in case someone wants to vector it for me! :thumbsup:)

The customer is always right!

(unless i say otherwise!)

And if i haven't said it, i def appreciate your postings, and the others on the 4ums.

Reading through the new posts today alone I'm still impressed all the help you guys provide to the nOObs and the experienced as well.

I know 5 minutes of my time is hard to come by, when i see you guys doing the vectors for others needing help, well, that's just toooo dayum cool!

Petty bickering aside, this is probably one of the best 4ums I've run across....

Just the 2cents of a nOOb! :thumbsup: