smee

"Easy Trouble"

I was wondering if anyone would share the font called "Easy Trouble" with me. I have googled it and tried to download it but it's just not working.

Any help would be really appreciated.

I tried that site but when I tried to download the font, I kept getting a dialogue box telling me the zip file was invalid or corrupt.  I also tried maxfont.com, but when I unzip the file I get a jpeg, a "quick brown fox...." sample and a read me, but no actual usuable font file.  They are the only two sites I've been able to find it on.

I even download the last font Banner John posted just to check my file "unzipper" was working properly, no problems there.

Mmmm....now I'm stumped!

Think I'm going to try a something else.  I can't get it working at all.

Guest fivestar

dafont download worked fine for me......May wanna check for virus' on your machine.

Thankyou very much for that.  It seems I have a problem installing OTF to use.  All my fonts so far have been TTF which my font programme recognises no problem but I can't get it register the OTF so I can install it. Any ideas?

......it's okay, I've figured it out!  YAY for me. I needed to install it through the fonts folder of the control panel on XP.  See you learn something new each day!

Thanks everyone for your help!