Sign in to follow this  
SiboleGraphix

Nursery Wall, First Wall Vinyl I've done

So, I posted awhile ago about doing my sister's daughter's wall. She wanted tulips and the such, and you all gave me some great vectors. So here is the actuall wall art. I wasn't very happy with it, but it's what my sister wanted. But I was pretty surprised it came out so well!

100_5112.jpg

100_5111.jpg

100_5110.jpg

100_5109.jpg

Guest Schramm

You did nothing wrong, it looks great.  I think what is missing is color on the walls as nothing looks good on white.  So do be discouraged...

Thank You.  ;) 

I think the white walls do kinda throw me off. Makes it seem so empty! I actually had some really cool flowers and designs I wanted to do, and add some stuff coming down from the ceilings, and otherthings, but this is all she wanted. It was good practice though. I may just have to add some things to my own kids rooms!

It looks good to me  ;)

What type of vinyl are you using for the walls? I might do something similiar for my granddaughters room.

Nice I really like the flowers maybe a little touch of yellow inside that one would really set it off either way it looks great I am sure she was really happy with it.

Thank you all! I wanted to actually do the flowers in a deep red, and a darker pink, with some orange and yellows. But she likes simple.  ;)

I used Oracal 631 vinyl.

Hi Joe! I missed chatting with you!  B)

Hey, Joe....I sent you a message a couple of days ago asking for some designs to be vectorized. How do I get the designs to you and hire you to vectorize maybe 3 designs? TEhanks. Sandy