Sign in to follow this  
DIRTRACER

cobra ink

his email wont take long for a reply either

richard@cobraink.com

Guest kenya

Yes it's Richard.... he's wonderful to work with.  ;)B)

I'm picking me up a All in one printer from him later this week. It normally comes with Dye ink but he is doing one with pigment for me for $10 more.

I ordered refillable carts and bulk ink from him yesterday. Hopefully it gets here soon as I have some orders to get out.

My experience so far with Cobra has not been good! The turn-around time I cannot complain about. In all it took about 6 days up and back. However, he stated (twice) that he does not ship out on Fridays since he doesn't like the idea of the printer being housed at UPS during the weekend. Well, he shipped mine on a Friday, Labor Day weekend. Go figure.....an extra day in the UPS truck.

Since I received it, I've had nothing but problems with the ink delivery system. The 2nd black fails to register with the printer and shows missing....therefore, no printing. The complete hassle of having to remove all carts in order to re-set the chips is a real pain. And above all, it doesn't always work as described.

After several attempts to re-position and re-set the carts, the damned thing still doesn't want to register all carts. And being midnight, there's nothing to do, except come up with an excuse to my customer as to why his project wasn't completed on time, and to fume about lost revenue.

He's nice enough on the phone and does answer all questions. Tomorrow, I'll ask hime to return the printer for either a fix or another set-up, pr better yet, a fresh Epson,  unconverted, of course.