Sign in to follow this  
thebuttontaylor

Signcut Pro Already Registerd

The SignCut Pro registration code they gave me with my plotter shows up as already registered. I put in a ticket.

Bill

Care to share? I can't deal with SignBlazer for one minute longer, and I only have the free web trial of SignCut. I wish they'd included SignCut with my order, I don't know why they didn't.

Care to share? I can't deal with SignBlazer for one minute longer, and I only have the free web trial of SignCut. I wish they'd included SignCut with my order, I don't know why they didn't.

Did you buy your cutter on eBay? I believe signcut is only included if you buy directly from uscutter.

Did you buy your cutter on eBay? I believe signcut is only included if you buy directly from uscutter.

I did buy it on ebay. Wow, just when I think things can't get more strange from this company...Oh well, if I've learned anything from this company, it's "you get what you pay for."

next time buy a Roland or Graphtec with flexi pro for $7500 and everything should go smooth (except the learning process)

next time buy a Roland or Graphtec with flexi pro for $7500 and everything should go smooth (except the learning process)

If I had $7500 to throw around, do you think I would've bought an MH871?:huh: WOW, I hope not. Then again, you might, I don't know, that's a lot of money to someone looking to improve on a hobby, not start a business.

Agreed -now it will take mmore than a week to get the kinks worked out and you will learn the software and be on your way.  My first cutter had a bad power supply and after getting the unit replaced it has been all up hill.  Rome wan't built in a day.  you ordered on line and will take some time to fix the problem.

Agreed -now it will take mmore than a week to get the kinks worked out and you will learn the software and be on your way.  My first cutter had a bad power supply and after getting the unit replaced it has been all up hill.  Rome wan't built in a day.  you ordered on line and will take some time to fix the problem.

Let me guess -- you bought a top of the line plotter though, correct?

we all have worked our way up from hobby cutters..   We have made good money from our HOBBY cutters and bought Professional cutters.  I still have my Seiki vinyl cutter from  4 years ago  and now use a 30" Graphtec I bought over 3 years ago.  NO, we didn't buy Pro at the beginning.

I have been running a successful full time sign shop for 4 years with what some people call 'Hobby' cutters.(I have 4,btw) The term used in that way is just pure BULLSHIT.

It is a hobby or a business,based on what you DO with it, not what cutter it is.

The Craft Robo or Cricut... maybe they can be called 'hobby ' cutters.

With 4 (so called hobby) cutters, I've never had a MINUTE of down time...never had to replace anything but the cutting strips.

Reading the forums will tell you that even the Roland and Graphtec cutters tear up. And have problems.

I started out with a used MH-721 and made the money back multiple times. Only 6 months ago did I upgrade to a used Graphtec. And to this day, I've nevered owned a new cutter. I admit, the learning curve for the hobby cutters is a little steeper but most of us started there. 

This is actually incorrect. Every one of our cutters besides Graphtec or Roland units come with SignCut Pro. I elaborated a bit in the other thread.

This is actually incorrect. Every one of our cutters besides Graphtec or Roland units come with SignCut Pro. I elaborated a bit in the other thread.

So....since I have an MH871, I'm out of luck for SignCut, correct?

contact support and ask them, if you was supposed to get a 1 year copy with your machine.  Do it in the support section or call them...

So....since I have an MH871, I'm out of luck for SignCut, correct?

No that is incorrect. Please call us to recover the SignCut code. This code was listed on the bottom of the original email that we sent confirming your order. Sometimes they are left off on accident. If this is the case then we would be happy to give you a code, just call us. 888-298-8143

I started with a Roland 1100 24" a Roland 1050 and Signlab (Cadlink then) and Corel Draw 3

Now I use a Newstar 24" Omega OM60 and a MH-721 and as Banner Says.......I use it all the time

and It cuts a lot of vinyl at 80 grams 24 speed and serial port hookup.......I use it with 5 differant Computers and It works with all of them......as well as my epson R-1900 printer and I still use Signlab on

a windows 98 system........and flexi pro on the XP pros.... From what I read here some of you need to

learn your system better........I know that didn't go well.........as your all experts but belive me after 18 years with computers I am not and nither are most of you.........you just have to work with them. and learn your system........as as Banner says........they all will cause trouble.....