Sign in to follow this  
dwneumann

another request for pinch rollers (or help with slippage)

I'm having vinyl slippage problems when I cut sandblast resist (heavy vinyl) on my pcut ct630.  If I plot my design on paper first it comes out perfect.  When I replace the paper and pen with vinyl and blade, the design comes out distorted (mostly in Y axis but also a little bit in X axis).  A 24" circle will end up as a 24x25" ellipse.   I've tried adjusting pen pressure, laying the vinyl horizontal on a table to eliminate weight of hanging vinyl, etc.  Adjusted tracking (tracking is better with paper than with vinyl, indicating vinyl slippage?).

I believe the weight of the vinyl is cauing slippage or the pinch rollers are not pushing down firmly enough.   I found another poster that said his slippage problem was solved by adding a 3rd and 4th pinch roller.  Thought I'd try that, but I can't find pinch rollers for the PCUT CT630 on UScutter.com site (or anywhere else for that matter).

Can anyone help with either my slippage problem or finding parts fo the PCUT?

Thanks.....

Guest Hugo Valencia

what speed are you running that?

try slowing down the speed and see if you notice any difference

an extra pinch roller would help but unfortunately we are out of those at the moment and i dont know when we are getting a new shipment from Creation.

I hope that helps.

what speed are you running that?

try slowing down the speed and see if you notice any difference

an extra pinch roller would help but unfortunately we are out of those at the moment and i dont know when we are getting a new shipment from Creation.

I hope that helps.

good to see ya again Hugo!