BannerJohn

New Banner rolls from Sign Universe

Sign Universe is offering the new ZenQuick banner rolls..hemmed and grommets...for a better price than I have seen anywhere..by far.

Being the guinea pig that I am, I ordered both the 13oz and the 10oz. So here is my review:

I've been buying banner material for years,and have tried everything out there..and this stuff is as good as any 13oz I have seen. Nice glossy surface,easy to work, solid construction,and nice big grommets. The only complaint I have is the grommet spacing is not 24" as stated, but varied from 27-29" on the rolls I have gotten. But since I have a grommet press,that isn't a problem for me.

Price...anywhere from $20-$30 less per roll than what I had been paying and with the $9.99 shipping, a great deal. If you're gonna stock rolls, this is where to get the best deal,folks.

The 10oz is the same, just thinner,and way cheaper..and is perfect for indoor use or short-term outdoor.

I really like this stuff..and believe me I know banners!

Oh,and it is FULL WIDTHS..24" is 24"...etc..not 2 inches less like the bandana banners.

Oh,and the 13oz comes in white,red,yellow,and black..same price. Check it out.

http://signuniverse.com/index.php/banner/banner-rolls/zenquick.html

disclaimer: I didn't get this for free or even a discount..I paid for it, full price. If it had been crap, I would have said it is crap.

Hey Marcus..you better order some more stock. I have a feeling this won't last long.

Sign Universe is offering the new ZenQuick banner rolls..hemmed and grommets...for a better price than I have seen anywhere..by far.

Being the guinea pig that I am, I ordered both the 13oz and the 10oz. So here is my review:

I've been buying banner material for years,and have tried everything out there..and this stuff is as good as any 13oz I have seen. Nice glossy surface,easy to work, solid construction,and nice big grommets. The only complaint I have is the grommet spacing is not 24" as stated, but varied from 27-29" on the rolls I have gotten. But since I have a grommet press,that isn't a problem for me.

Price...anywhere from $20-$30 less per roll than what I had been paying and with the $9.99 shipping, a great deal. If you're gonna stock rolls, this is where to get the best deal,folks.

The 10oz is the same, just thinner,and way cheaper..and is perfect for indoor use or short-term outdoor.

I really like this stuff..and believe me I know banners!

Oh,and it is FULL WIDTHS..24" is 24"...etc..not 2 inches less like the bandana banners.

Oh,and the 13oz comes in white,red,yellow,and black..same price. Check it out.

http://signuniverse.com/index.php/banner/banner-rolls/zenquick.html

disclaimer: I didn't get this for free or even a discount..I paid for it, full price. If it had been crap, I would have said it is crap.

Hey Marcus..you better order some more stock. I have a feeling this won't last long.

good review John - and we know your honesty - could have been brutal

Thanks John,

I've got the site bookmarked for future needs.  :thumbsup:

-Chase

John... what are you using to hem the banner ends?

Stitching, heat welding, or tape?

for long term usage, I either stitch or banner tape. I have a commercial sewing machine. For short term..I don't hem the ends at all.

checked it out it would be 72 bucks to ship 1 roll to me in newfoundland

How about shipping some of that cold here?;D?? Its triple digit heat index here! And almost triple digit humidity!!!:)

Hey Banner sorry bout the direction change...just could not resist!!! ;D

John...

When you do a banner using this rolled material hemmed on the edges, do you just cut it off and leave the ends raw or do you hem the edges?  I like the idea of rolled material, but I have no way of hemming the ends and I'm thinking raw ends would not look very good.  Next thing that comes to mind is that if you do hem the ends, why not just buy un-hemmed rolls?  Seems you would have more options with that material.

Can you match the grommets if you have to put extras in?....

How do you avoid waste if you do not have a grommet press?

I got a roll a couple of weeks ago and have made a few banners with it.  I like it, and well worth the $$.

Gary

Once again BannerJohn has saved my bacon (and money!!!)

As I tell everyone

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for having our backs!

Hey Banner John......Have you ever broke down the %s of each size of banner you have sold?.......Just curious what kind of breakdown is typical....

2x6 probably 50%

3x10 and 4x8 probably 40%

10% all the rest.

yeah, that is a deal on 10oz even without the sale price. 10oz is perfect and all you need for indoor and short-term outdoor use.

I bought the Zen as well in a 10 oz and think I should have gotten the 13 oz.  My only issues was that it seemed a bit yellower than my other stuff from a local sign warehouse.  Not sure if this is normal,maybe someone can enlighten me. 

Thanks,

Lacey