Sign in to follow this  
Guest sciondrgn

UScutter Heat Press on Ebay

Guest fivestar

That is interesting, but I am afraid it may be a little high starting out, JMHO. 

I don't know...if it does t-shirts,hats and mugs..not a bad price. The best I've seen for just the mug press is about $125

Guest fivestar

Every "combo" unit I've ever seen or heard about are not any good.  I really hope for US Cutter this one is different and I would glady "try it out" for them.....  ;D  :huh:  :huh:

Guest sciondrgn

I know right.. I mean it looks decent enough. I would like to have some more specs on it! I would be happy to test drive one  :jumping:

:huh:

Maybe I just read the listing too fast. But I didn't see any information on the platen size, heat range, timer, or warranty?

I do like that it's a swing away press. While I've never used this type, in my mind I believe it has an advantage over the clamshell style that I currently use in laying a project out.

Hey KEN

why no info on these before?:huh:?  I figure that you would mention it here that you have a new product :huh:

:why:

;D DOWN

Hey KEN

why no info on these before?:huh:?   I figure that you would mention it here that you have a new product :huh:

:why:

;D DOWN

Just got them in on Tuesday, and they started listing on Friday. I was not in on Friday, and still do not know all the details of these units......we also started posting vinyl and application tape holders.

I would like to know about the warranty, the press and the heating element. What size is the press??

I noticed that too. First paragraph says 5 rolls total,second paragraph says 5 rolls plus frosted tape.

How about it Ken?

I looked for a length of warranty, but didn't see anything. That's an area for concern. The Chinese presses generally don't have a warranty, except that supplied by the seller. Ken, are you going to offer a warranty of any sort?

I am hoping Marcus comes across this thread, he would have more answers than I. The vinyl is 50ft, 4 colors at 10ft, and 10ft of frosted vinyl film. The frosted film you cut liike vinyl and apply to glass which gives it a frosted etch look.

Warranty is 90 days, and I am researching the specs. Canadian buyers are still welcome, but we do need to be more cautious with all international orders....not just Canada.

:snow:

Looks to be a 12x12 or 15x15, not sure. As for the quality, well, we checked out half a dozen of these things, and decided to go with the best unit out of those.

Ken,  do you have any more info on the heat presses??  I am looking at buying some, but I want to know more about them.  Also, Is there any why that I can buy one, without using ebay??

Has anyone bought one of these?  Any info about them that you think is important?  Thanks to ya'll

The actual size is 15 x 12" and we will sell them direct through our online store soon. As of now they are only selling through eBay, but we will list them direct for $399.99 on our web site. Comes with a small and large plate attachment, a small and large mug/ glass attachment, and a hat attachment.

Guest sciondrgn

Anyone on the forum here bought one and had a chance to review?

How about replacement pads for the heat press?  Are any available?  How much do they cost?

Does not look like they sent us extra pads, but I am sure we can get them.

I know the size of the attachments and plate area, and I have hooked it up and turned it on. It heats up to about 215, and feels hot, but I do not have heat transfer vinyl or shirts to practice with. Have not messed with the buttons on the unit either, but it appears to have temp adjustments and a timer.