Sign in to follow this  
ff958

Xpress screen printing system

This system has probably been talked about before but I could not find it with a search so, has anyone had this or know anyone that does or did. I saw it at the NBM show on Friday and liked it because I work out of  my basement and I only do orders of 150 or less. Anything else gets sent out. Just looking for some info good or bad.

I have seen it, but I have no experience with it. It looks good for short runs as you said.

No experience but have looked  at it the past 3 years at the show and looks great

Last I heard it was expensive as hell and a bit sensitive to burning screens.  Isn't the "exposure unit" like $5K?  Basically, it's a system of pre-coated screens with an ultra-expensive burning light, at least that was my impression.

They have a few different packages that range from 4600 to 9300. I know that two of the packages come with a conveyor dryer, flash dryer 4/4 press all the odds and ends you need to get started as well as their flash unit.

I just thought it would be a good machine for short runs, but I was hoping that someone had used it or knew someone that has it.