Sign in to follow this  
neilers

UK Distributor of Refine Cutters

Hi all

I'm a newbie to these boards so hello to one and all :) . I'm looking to extend my current business of graphic design to incorporate printing tees and stuff.

I'm looking around at low budget equipment to start off with and if all goes well go to top end stuff. I have come across a UK company selling Refine Vinyls Cutters - when I google these cutters I keeping getting USCutters on the search.

Is anyone able to tell me if these cutters are one of the same? The company I talking to is Lovecut ( www.lovecut.co.uk ) based in Shefield, UK. Any direction on this would be appreciated as if it is then I am keen to purchase as the reviews I've read on USCutters on this and other boards is good.

Many thanks in advance

Neil

looks like just another company that sells Refine cutters.  Refine is the brand and US CUTTER doesn't make them,  just sells them. 

Thanks for that Speedoggy  :)

Would you rate Refine as a good starting block, if not, do you have any thoughts on what maybe a good machine at sub $700?

sorry, I am a Graphtec owner, I have never used a Refine. There are Pros and Cons all over the forum on them.  maybe someone else will jump in,  the Copam is highly regarded as a good machine.  For $749.00 and a 2 year warranty on the USCutter.com site. 

The older refines are a great starter machine - although take a lot of dialing in to get acceptable small cuts.  the copam is definatly a proven solid performer as speedoggy says!

Since you are in the UK , I wouldn't consider USC the shipping will cost a fortune.

I have both a refine and a Creation Pcut. In my opinion, the creation is the better of the two,and in your price range. Here is the UK distributor:

http://www.signwizard.co.uk/index.php/creation-pcut-cutter-c-24?osCsid=9daf9188301cbfaec2a052568d8363d5