Guest manwayvan

New Stuff

Guest manwayvan

I have been pretty busy lately thankfully but found some time to make design and make these for myself. Hope you enjoy

P.S The Signature is of john calipari Uk basketball Coach

post-0-12986554351866_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986554352254_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986554367016_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986554367272_thumb.jpg

That signature came out really good. It looks decently sized so Im assuming it wasnt too bad to weed. I know I hate it when people ask me this kind of question so I mean no offense when I ask this but under the truck in the first graphic, what does it say?

That signature came out really good. It looks decently sized so Im assuming it wasnt too bad to weed. I know I hate it when people ask me this kind of question so I mean no offense when I ask this but under the truck in the first graphic, what does it say?

Pretty sure it says Obama  :)

WOW, I cant beleive I didnt get that!!! lol. I guess the piece in the plow threw me off but now that you say that I didnt even have to enlarge the picture and I can see that. lol. dont I feel stupid. Thanks for helpin the blind guys. lol

Guest manwayvan

lol Ya the signature was actually really easy to weed..I used some LG Vizion on it and where it is thicker vinyl it wasnt bad at all..But ya The obama does kind of throw ya off a little..I am workin on a series of obama stuff to do with coal mining..Thanks for checkin theme out

Love the dozer and obama that is great.. wish i had thought of it.. Where did you get the dozer clip art??

I would like to have one of those..

Guest manwayvan

Thanks alot and were gonna be turkin it this year..ill post the eps's in a sec

Guest kenya

Nice work.  :)

Signatures can be difficult sometimes.... nice job.  :)

Guest manwayvan

Thanks alot Kenya..I was fully anticipating it to be a pain

Guest manwayvan

Thanks Jeff..Hey I need to get up with you bout some screen'd shirts..Lookin at around 50

Thanks for the eps Man. grabbed it up  that will go over big in my neck of the woods.

Thanks again

You got that right tyring to BULLDOZE us over. What I can't  figure is how do they think we are going to make electricity? Windmills :) :)

Guest manwayvan

lol Ya Seriously? We are no where near efficent wise for any type of renewable resource..glad you all enjoyed it

But we should be the 1974 oil embargo should have made us energy wise and self sufficient. We should be making all our energy our self's including using coal . we have the technology to use coal with clean coal technology  that is basicly carbon neutral . We have an abundance of natural gas most of our cars should be run on CNG we should not be held hostage by big oil and foreign country's.

Guest manwayvan

But we should be the 1974 oil embargo should have made us energy wise and self sufficient. We should be making all our energy our self's including using coal . we have the technology to use coal with clean coal technology  that is basicly carbon neutral . We have an abundance of natural gas most of our cars should be run on CNG we should not be held hostage by big oil and foreign country's.

SOOO True