Haven't hear of adding memory to the 721 - I had a 1351 with the added memory and never had a problem.  Just plugged in a ic chip

I added a  4 meg chip to mine it helped  a lot.Really simple  take off bottom cover remove MB take out old chip replace  with new one just makee sure you pay attention to the way it goes. little dot on one end denotes #1pin.

Notice where it's at on old chip and put new one in same way. You may have to pry a little to get the old one out. Make sure all the pins of the new one go into the socket. BE SURE and ground yourself static can and will kill a MB....

a lot less to them and a lot more expensive to replace than a computer mb!

Toolman

I just got my memory upg for the MH-721. No install help from uscutter tho.

What bottom cover did you remove the large one or small one or both ?

Did you take the 4 screws out in the middle of the large cover ?

How did you get it off. If thats the right bottom cover how did you get it off. Mine doesn't seem to want to come off.

Did you have to take the feet off too ?

Thanks

Mark

well I got it installed. It was a bitch tho.

Underneath the MH-721 are two metal covers. One big one, one little one. You take off the little one and the two feet on that side.

The feet have screws inside them.

Mine was liked glued on or something and had to kinda pry it off.

Once the cover was loose the motherboard is there. The cables going to mine were short and I could barely get to the board.

and the power cords were wire tied to a hole inside there to the frame. WHAT A DUMBASS THING TO DO.

Plus the board is kinda flimsly. Def not a high quaility built motherboard. Felt like two layers pcb board.

Anyways I was able to get some of the cables a little looser. The siliconed all the power adapters and cables so making it harder to pull them off. And the board being flimsy bends like a crazy. I never could get the power adapters off which would have made installation so much easier.

My 1meg memory chip was suppose to say wingsshaw or something like that. But did not. Tech guy was perplexed on to why the chip didn't match. Getting the chip off was pretty easy. I had to manuever the board to get a screwdriver (flathead) under to force it up.

The new chip had some bent prongs. That sucked.

It probably took 15 mins plus to get the new chip on. I had to take it up several times to straighten prongs. Eventually got it tho.

If I could have gotten to the board easier it would have made the job so much simplier and less stressful.

Put it back together and held my breathe and turned it back on and it came on. WHEW.

Sorry not able to get them. Already closed her up and got it running. Maybe wishful hoping but seems to cut better.

One design that would be a bitch to weed cuz the cuts weren't closed and all was weedable now.

Hope so.

Mark

I am in the process of doing this now, I am taking pictures and will put together a step by step in the next day or so. I can believe this hasnt been done already. Stay tuned.