prestonservco

Hey Dummy!......What were you thinking?

Guest fivestar

Got samples in a couple weeks ago of Imprintables spectra cut to try.cut out my logo to print a shirt for advertisement only to find I loaded the spectra cut in upside down,cutting the carrier,ruining 10" 0f 12" sample,took out instructions out just before and put on table(who needs those anyway!)DUMMY!!!!  

Best thing that could of happened to you.  Don't use that JUNK STUFF.

Last week I helping a friend make some T-Shirts with heat press vinyl.  His design was very detailed and had 2 layers, so I had him and another friend do all the weeding.  Took the two of them an hour to weed vinyl for 4 shirts.

Then I noticed that I had forgot to mirror cut the design.  ARGH!  Sorry Dudes!

I just did "superman" shirts for one of the dance groups for a recital... and switched the red and yellow... 30 shirts.  All cut/weeded.... thankfully NOT pressed.  That sucked!

Ok, so last week I was cutting something and working at the other end of the shop...then I realized I was cutting the wrong thing so I darted across the shop to stop the cutter.  Of course I tripped on the leg of the cutter stand.....She never worked right again. 

After going through all the USCutter support troubleshooting, I find that the motherboard is R.I.P.  Darn!

I enjoyed all the replies about silly mistakes...Have to say...I've done most of them also. My latest mistake was to make my lettering, cut it, and saved it. Went back in and thought, "Oh, let's make it a little larger..."  Then placed my rhinestone circles so carefully just where I wanted them added to the lettering....Uh, hello.....Rhinestone template didn't ift my design I had already cut with the original size...Placed those rhinestones by hand, needless to say.lol    Sandy