Sign in to follow this  
jbass09

Graphtec CE5000 vs. ZenCut Green

Hey guys. I am still the new guy thinking about which one of the two to buy. I was sold on the Graphtec until I called sales and they informed me of the ZenCut Green (ZCG). They explained it would do a "similiar" job for a little less. I have researched a ton on the graphtec and I am happy with what I have read. The ZCG has very little community input in the forums. Thoughts? I am ready to buy today. I have some jobs coming up.

Hey guys. I am still the new guy thinking about which one of the two to buy. I was sold on the Graphtec until I called sales and they informed me of the ZenCut Green (ZCG). They explained it would do a "similiar" job for a little less. I have researched a ton on the graphtec and I am happy with what I have read. The ZCG has very little community input in the forums. Thoughts? I am ready to buy today. I have some jobs coming up.

go with your gut and research  never let a salesman make a decision for you.  would you let a car salesman pick your new car - what is his motivation.

You got two options. Get the Graphtec, or get the zencut, kick yourself in the ass, and then get a Graphtec.

Not at all Dakotagrafx. That's the whole point of research and analysis of the information. But if a new brand of cars comes out and it's seems like a good deal but there are little reviews on it, like in this case, I would probably stay away from it. The "new" brand would be the ZenCut even though its a rebranded GCCC Jaquar, which makes it possibly a good buy. IDK

Since they are very compariable in price I would go Graphtec just becasue you can see how many people here have them already and love them. Plus you have a large base of other users if you have questions.

If I had the cash and was in your shoes I would go graphtec and not even look back

Guest manwayvan
;D for the graphtec..I dont own one but do dream of them from time to time..

LMAO @ knucklehead. I dream of one too manwayvan and that's why I am going to make that a reality today. Time to take some action instead of talking about it. Hard to drop that kind of money these days so you have to be as happy with you big investments as possible.

Guest fivestar

LMAO @ knucklehead. I dream of one too manwayvan and that's why I am going to make that a reality today. Time to take some action instead of talking about it. Hard to drop that kind of money these days so you have to be as happy with you big investments as possible.

Buy the Graphtec, you won't regret it.

Guest manwayvan

lol I know exactly what you mean..but you wont regret it from what all I have read about them..I have a pcut but one day the dream will come true hopefully.

Not that the zencut is bad - reliability and ease of use are yet to be proven.  on the car analogy I am glad i wasn't an early buyer of the NEW Edsel, pinto (actually I had one), vega (first aluminum block), Cadillac 8-6-4engine, all touted as the best in their day by a salesman!  I am sure you will go with your gut after your research.  i just don't trust salesmen

Guest kenya

Using a Graphtec every day- I'm still amazed everytime I use it.

Go with the Graphtec.  ;)

Guest Schramm

Just bought a Graphtec 2  months ago and there is no way I would trade it for another machine!  Graphtec is amazing and its true tracking is great for cutting items straight as I have already cut graphics 20' long with no mistakes.

I'm a Graphtec owner,  truly great machine, with no problems in over 3 years.  I purchased new.

Go with the proven machine, Graphtec! If you're gonna spend a decent amount on a cutter, you may as well go with a proven brand.

Go with the proven machine, Graphtec! If you're gonna spend a decent amount on a cutter, you may as well go with a proven brand.

This. Though I'm a Roland fan.

Buy quality upfront so you don't regret it later on.