Sign in to follow this  
RDR Grafix

Screen Printed Coroplast

For small orders I do vinyl  on 18x24 coroplast.  I sell them for 15 one sided 25 2 sided one color.  I have a customer that needs 25 of them  and best screenprinted price I found was 4.99 double sided one color and .50 a stake.  Is there anywhere else I should look thats cheaper, and what would you sell them for.  Im thinking  12 each  one color  double sided cause then he thinks hes getting a deal.  I will also be getting his truck to letter.

mumpower is probably the best I have seen, plus they have a good rep.  Here is another option:  http://www.signssupercheap.com/designonline/yardsigns.asp

Regarding price, it depends what the local competition is offering.  A local sign shop to me has signs all over the road offering coros as low as $9.99, but thats at a qty of 100 and they may not be 18x24's. 

$12 each w/stake is more than doubling your money, so I say go for it, but you could probably get $15 and he'd still be getting a bargain.

thanks I called mumpower and there real reasonable  and  a better turn around time  for about  50 cents a sign

Today, while out at sign shops snooping around and asking questions, I was quoted $58. for a 3x3 double sided w/two colors. $34. for a 18x24, and a whopping $186. for a single-sided 2x6' two color banner.