I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried this. Im thinking about Buying it but just wanted some insight on how it compared to signblazer. Any info would be great and thanks a million.

Can you give us a web site I would like to take a look at it - is there a free trial - that way you can try it before buying it

Here is where The free trial is but i cant get it to open on my computer. See what you can do withhttp://download.cnet.com/windows/3055-2191_4-10496165.html?tag=pdl-redir it.

Have you had an opportunity to try the demo version of WinPCSIGN?  If not, we have the free demo available for download here:

WinPCSIGN Pro 2010 Demo

This will give you a great look at what features are available in WinPCSIGN2010 and let you compare it with other software.  Let me know if you have any questions.

-Scott

I use it, bought my first cutter from Signmax, its good but leaves something to be desired as far as designing in it, I do my stuff in Illustrator & then export it to Winpcsign to cut it. I only have the basic version that came with the cutter so some of the features are disabled like live trace.

I was having some problem with it recognizing the cutter in the cut screen on the USB connection, but the last update seems to have fixed it.