Cuttter

Printing 11x17 in Inkscape Problem

I have been trying to print from inkscape over and over again my problom is the size I am trying to print is 11x17, each time it prints an 8.5x11, no matter if I change the document size to 11x17 manually or even choose the correct setting in the printer setup. If any one has had this issue and corrected it, please let me know what you did to correct it.

I have been trying to print from inkscape over and over again my problom is the size I am trying to print is 11x17, each time it prints an 8.5x11, no matter if I change the document size to 11x17 manually or even choose the correct setting in the printer setup. If any one has had this issue and corrected it, please let me know what you did to correct it.

Never tried it because it's so easy in Sign Blazer why not give that a try?

You changed the setting in Inkscape to 11" x 17", BUT did you change the setting in the print dialog box? Check that out. Maybe it is set to print in 8.5" x 11" which is the standard.

It is Windows, I did also change both to 11x17 and also tried tabloid setting.

I will give it a try.

I will give it a try.

If you need anymore help let me know

I will give it a try.

If you need anymore help let me know

That didn't work either, the image is sqewed with lines across the entire image. I have posted an image.

post-2074-12986554206179_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986554218414_thumb.jpg