Sign in to follow this  
Sheetmetal Pete

Printers ... please look here!

Guest fivestar

I am a printer, but I would tell you to look into getting them screen printed.  They would be cheaper.

im also into printing you would be better off getting them screen printed. way cheaper

Guest YHC

im also into printing you would be better off getting them screen printed. way cheaper

Not to take over the post but I was wondering what ink is used for screen printing these signs? I was watching a YouTube video once and they where screen printing some and throwing them right on top of each other. What ink drys that fast that you can do this and not mess up the print?

Same advise here

Not to take over the post but I was wondering what ink is used for screen printing these signs? I was watching a YouTube video once and they where screen printing some and throwing them right on top of each other. What ink drys that fast that you can do this and not mess up the print?

that would be called "We dont care what it looks like brand". :thumbsup:

I seen a guy down the road here that does coro signs...uv ink....He prints then flash dry a coiuple seconds, then stacks them up...

If you look closely, they're not stacking them directly on top of each other.  After each layer, she flips down a rack to set the next layer on...

Guest YHC

If you look closely, they're not stacking them directly on top of each other.  After each layer, she flips down a rack to set the next layer on...

Ahh! Good eyes ;D

See what your talking about ;D

Took me a moment myself, Couldn't figure out why she was reaching up and what the blurry area was..  ;D

Thanks to all who replied.  My customer wants to investigate screen printing as well but I will likely be in contact with one or more of you in the near future.

Thanks again!