Sign in to follow this  
kyjeeper

Set of Decals for a local furniture designer

He wanted multiple colors of his logo so I made him up some in several colors. $2/ea price plus logo design.

post-7475-12986553929456_thumb.jpg

post-7475-12986553946572_thumb.jpg

Guest kenya

Nice work.... good price too.  :thumbsup:

looks great, what cutter do you have? my pcut would hate that small text

looks great, what cutter do you have? my pcut would hate that small text

I second this questions - my MH-721 could do it, but it wouldn't be fun getting it dailed in close enough ;)

Guest Marek

Wow , I've done lettering that small but my lp24 didn't like it much . Good job  ;)

I dont see any "logo" designed there... just a single letter..

A letter, in a square with text under it makes it a logo. Its the way elements are arranged.

When I see a Mac, i only see an apple. Is that not a logo?

I dont see any "logo" designed there... just a single letter..

If his customer liked it, and he got paid; it's a logo ;)

A "logo" is something unique that other businesses will not have. Something that will be quickly recognized and associated with the company and associated with services they offer or products they provide. A combination of letters can be used as a logo but a single letter must be special/unique/modified and marketed precisely. For example the M for McDonalds. They started with the words, then moved on to the M with the words under and have now, after being around for so long, switched to the M on its own. When people see a C on its own, they think of Chicago Bears.

The only reason I havent just let this go, is because I get these requests to have logos redesigned at work and they bring me a or two letter in a standard font that could stand for anything because there's nothing defining it or making it stand out.

/end rant.

Not all logos have to be extreme and flashy.  MANY MANY companies have been very successful with very simple, even single letter logos in plain fonts.  I'm sorry if you can't accept that.  In a world where far too many people want logos that can't be read because of illegible fonts, flames, X and Z in place of normal letters,  and to many photoshop filters, its refreshing to have a customer want a "simple C" as the primary element of their logo.

Not all logos have to be extreme and flashy.  MANY MANY companies have been very successful with very simple, even single letter logos in plain fonts.  I'm sorry if you can't accept that.  In a world where far too many people want logos that can't be read because of illegible fonts, flames, X and Z in place of normal letters,  and to many photoshop filters, its refreshing to have a customer want a "simple C" as the primary element of their logo.

amen.