Sign in to follow this  
butnz

Sealing small decals

I've been making small decals and sending them to customers to have them install on their bicycles.  A couple have asked what to seal them with.  Since the decals are sent all over the country, I can't seal them myself.

Clear nail polish? or what else can be used?

TEAMcollin-real%20pic%20for%20web.jpg

Guest YHC

Not sure why you would have to seal them. If your using outdoor vinyl you can just apply on a clean surface.

I sell at a local  BMX track and have never sealed the decals and there fine.  Id say  clear nail polish  if they  are asking would be fineto tell them.  Or buy the seal it pens  mark them up a few bucks and sell them with the decal. 

I sell at a local  BMX track and have never sealed the decals and there fine.  Id say  clear nail polish  if they  are asking would be fineto tell them.  Or buy the seal it pens  mark them up a few bucks and sell them with the decal. 

+1

we install signage on trucks and cars all the time go through car washes and abuse and it stands up well for several years.  if you use oracal 651 or higher i would see no reason to seal

Guest kenya

we install signage on trucks and cars all the time go through car washes and abuse and it stands up well for several years.  if you use oracal 651 or higher i would see no reason to seal

+1