Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marek

Font Manager ?

Guest Marek

Does anyone here know of a good freeware Font manager ? I have way too many fonts bogging my system down right now and I would like to find a program that temp instals fonts .

Guest Marek

Ok I went searching . I found 3 that I'm trying . One of them is the Amp font viewer And it is the front runner in terms of look and feel . I also got FontFrenzy and FontPage .I'm about to see if I can find the windows fontmatrix .Thanx guys .

Does anyone here know of a good freeware Font manager ? I have way too many fonts bogging my system down right now and I would like to find a program that temp instals fonts .

I use AMP Font Viewer as well. It allows font viewing and temp install for a job. Works good for us. :thumbsup:

We use "The Font Thing", came with our software for the cutter, but I'm sure it's also a freeware. 

Thanks for that review site Mr. Peabody.  I use AMP Font Viewer and find it a great asset, it allows me to run a folder full of fonts and install and delete them as I need to.  I was surprised AMP Font Viewer didn't rate too well in the poll at 4.4%.

Joe

No problem Joe, glad to help out. I stumbled onto it and remembered that someone here was looking for some info.  I take reviews of products with a grain of salt.  ;D