BannerJohn

Has anyone ordered from Memphis yet?

Guest manwayvan

Banner your a brave man,,

yeah I don't know what the deal is...they've had plenty of time to get things up and running..and when the head of sales doesn't answer the phone, it doesn't encourage people to buy,does it?

Of course, I haven't had a response to an email or message from ANYONE at USC in quite some time. Maybe they are pissed at me because I tell it like I see it.

My brother placed an order too..anxious to see if he gets better service than I do.

at any rate, it's a lousy way to run a business...especially one just starting out. Somebody needs to rattle the cage down there.

Guest manwayvan

Banner for President 2012..With balls like that I'd vote for ya..lol but ya that is no way to conduct a business especially one that wants to continue to be in business..One thought is that they may have more money than they know what to do with and just dont worry about making more

I just heard from somene entirely new to me telling me that they would check into the tax thing and take care of it. Still no word on when it will ship or why it didn't ship today.

AS for the balls thing...well, I'm just an optimist. I always expect people to do things the right way. I am frequently disappointed.

That's why we love ya John - you tell it like it is no holes barred.  With that you get a lot of respect from me.  If you was a company yes man with all the evidence to the contrary you wouldn't have the great respect you have around here

Guest sciondrgn

Ok just doing a test.. I needed some white vinyl so let's see what happens

SignUniverse 15"x10" Oracal 651 White

Total - > $23.48 Shipped

SignWarehouse 15"x10" Oracal 651 White

Total -> $23.30 Shipped

Received confirmation in email for both within minutes of placing the orders.  Now we wait!

Heard back from Garry in Memphis this morning first thing....waiting for an email on the shipping status.

Guest sciondrgn

Total - > $23.48 Shipped

Total -> $23.30 Shipped

Received confirmation in email for both within minutes of placing the orders.  Now we wait!

Just received my order details/confirmation from Sign WareHouse

Guest sciondrgn

Total - > $23.48 Shipped

Total -> $23.30 Shipped

Received confirmation in email for both within minutes of placing the orders.  Now we wait!

Tracking # received from Sign Warehouse. Still nothing from Sign Universe

Guest sciondrgn

Total - > $23.48 Shipped

Total -> $23.30 Shipped

Order Confirmation from SU just came in, No tracking information yet

Total - > $23.48 Shipped

Total -> $23.30 Shipped

same here. Order confirmation but no indication of it being shipped.

Guest sciondrgn

Total - > $23.48 Shipped

Total -> $23.30 Shipped

Order Confirmation from SU just came in, No tracking information yet

Just got my tracking number from SU.. So far so good for both.. Signwarehouse just being slightly quicker with the notifications but everything same day so far.  ;)

In got my tracking numbers too. Thing is, I got SIX tracking numbers,all different, for 3 items.

No idea what that is about.

I will know tomorrow, IF they go out today.

ok, so it's 8:30 in Memphis and the tracking numbers so far showing no pick-up so I guess another day waiting.

However, I made a purchase from USC in WASH this morning and it's already been picked up and on it's way. Whoever is in charge of shipping in  WASH needs to go to memphis and show them how it's done. If they can't do any better than this, I might as well order from SW..I always get same day shipping if ordered early in the day and 2 days to here.

How about you,Claw..your tracking # showing anything?

Guest sciondrgn

ok, so it's 8:30 in Memphis and the tracking numbers so far showing no pick-up so I guess another day waiting.

However, I made a purchase from USC in WASH this morning and it's already been picked up and on it's way. Whoever is in charge of shipping in  WASH needs to go to memphis and show them how it's done. If they can't do any better than this, I might as well order from SW..I always get same day shipping if ordered early in the day and 2 days to here.

How about you,Claw..your tracking # showing anything?

Both mine from SW and SU are showing picked up with both having a delivery date of 06/10

this just gets weirder and weirder......like I said before I got SIX tracking numbers. The 3 that are on the SU website under my account show nothing. The other 3,show picked up but still in Memphis. Delivery date the 10th. I usually get next day from memphis so I guess this has got something to do with the deal SU has with FedEx.

Guest sciondrgn

this just gets weirder and weirder......like I said before I got SIX tracking numbers. The 3 that are on the SU website under my account show nothing. The other 3,show picked up but still in Memphis. Delivery date the 10th. I usually get next day from memphis so I guess this has got something to do with the deal SU has with FedEx.

That's odd to get so many tracking numbers.. Wonder whats up with that

Id like to know that too...and especially why the 3 wrong ones are the ones on my account on the SU website.

Id like to know that too...and especially why the 3 wrong ones are the ones on my account on the SU website.

the rewards for all the great work you do! :- ;)

Hopefully the shipping time is nothing like the DHL Smartpost Package I ordered last fall. I had ordered a upgrade cd to bring my laptop to Win 7. Well it took 16 days. Once I got the package I noticed it was shipped from less than 1 mile from my house!! 3 of those days it went from Louisville, KY to IL then to Cincy, OH. Then it was in the post office hands for 13 more days before finally being delivered.

The duplicate tracking numbers were issued most likely due to an error in the shipping method as the shipping labels were printed.  All printed labels will come with a tracking number, which is associated with the order number.  It looks like what happened is that a shipping mistake was realized, and the labels were reprinted, but the original tracking numbers were not deleted from the order.

yeah I already figured that out..esp after seeing that the 3 bogus numbers listed the same weight.

Now how about switching it around so the REAL numbers are on my account at SU?

The duplicate tracking numbers were issued most likely due to an error in the shipping method as the shipping labels were printed.  All printed labels will come with a tracking number, which is associated with the order number.  It looks like what happened is that a shipping mistake was realized, and the labels were reprinted, but the original tracking numbers were not deleted from the order.

do you work for USC and are ashamed to admit it USCUTTERanonymous ?

Strange handle

I know who it is,and I don't think he is ashamed. He has been working on my behalf and it is probably more that he doesn't want anyone at USC to know who he is. Remember, they don't  exactly encourage their employees to post on the forums.

I know it's hard to believe,and it very often doesn't show, but there ARE people at USC who DO care,and who make an EFFORT. But sometimes it's hard to do what you have to do when others are working against you.