BannerJohn

Has anyone ordered from Memphis yet?

No no, nothing like that.  The tag I chose is about me being passionate about what I do here at US Cutter, as well as a little capricous with an incognito tag, but wasn't meant to have a negative connotation.  (RACECARanonymous, ARTFANanonymous, or any other interest)  Its a job I take seriously / personally, as do we all here, and I do my best to make sure that what we do is to the level that we are capable of.  I've always browsed this forum, be it "show your work", or any other, but this section in particular as a gauge of what needs to improve.  We have a great team here, and in Memphis.  What we offer, and are capable of offering is outstanding, and we all care about delivering excellent customer support, and delivering outstanding product while keeping our customers satisfied.

The forum is excellent but challenging because it personalizes US Cutter and Sign Universe to the customer base, and allows this direct transparent communication.  My tag here is a little tounge-in-cheek, but i'm proud of being a member of the US Cutter / Sign Universe team.  :thumbsup:

No no, nothing like that.  The tag I chose is about me being passionate about what I do here at US Cutter, as well as a little capricous with an incognito tag, but wasn't meant to have a negative connotation.  (RACECARanonymous, ARTFANanonymous, or any other interest)  Its a job I take seriously / personally, as do we all here, and I do my best to make sure that what we do is to the level that we are capable of.  I've always browsed this forum, be it "show your work", or any other, but this section in particular as a gauge of what needs to improve.  We have a great team here, and in Memphis.  What we offer, and are capable of offering is outstanding, and we all care about delivering excellent customer support, and delivering outstanding product while keeping our customers satisfied.

The forum is excellent but challenging because it personalizes US Cutter and Sign Universe to the customer base, and allows this direct transparent communication.  My tag here is a little tounge-in-cheek, but i'm proud of being a member of the US Cutter / Sign Universe team.   :thumbsup:

as well you should be.

But never forget..a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

yippee! All 3 items have left the FedEx Hub in Memphis and are due here tomorrow. Can't blame this on SU...they have been sitting at FedEx since yesterday afternoon. WHY, I have no idea.

Guest sciondrgn

yippee! All 3 items have left the FedEx Hub in Memphis and are due here tomorrow. Can't blame this on SU...they have been sitting at FedEx since yesterday afternoon. WHY, I have no idea.

glad to hear john... My order was very reasonable time frame wise. It is also due in tomorrow. I will post up as soon as it's received in good condition as well.. Overall for mine they were only an hour behind sign warehouse regarding the email status' and shipping.

well, got 2 out of 3 just now. Other should be here soon. FedEx is well known here for not putting all packages for the same address on the same truck. I have actually had 3 FedEx trucks here in one day. That is efficiency for you!

Very happy with the product though. Will do a review soon.

3rd package just came. Now I am happy.

Guest sciondrgn

Got both of my vinyl rolls in yesterday in good condition..  :thumbsup:

Got both of my vinyl rolls in yesterday in good condition..  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::rolleyes:

I just received my order from Memphis this morning, after only two days. I'd say that's very acceptable and good service.  ;D

Last week I ordered some banner rolls and some other things from USC.  I am in Idaho and received the stuff from Tennessee only one day after the package from Washington.  I am impressed.  Sounds like they are addressing their shipping problems. Gary

It almost seems like this thread should be moved out of the Criticism and Complaints section!  ;D

It almost seems like this thread should be moved out of the Criticism and Complaints section!  ;D

It wasn't here to start with...no idea who moved it.

Anyway, I've bought a bunch of stuff from Memphis so far and only 2 complaints. They are a bit slow to ship...next day or even second day...and fedEx for some reason leaves the stuff in Memphis for a day longer than normal. The fastest I have had so far is 4 days from order to delivery and I am in the same state, normally next day from Memphis.

We order industrial components from Atlanta and Chicago on a regular basis.  Atlanta is 1 day UPS ground and Chicago is 2 days UPS ground to Nashville.  Memphis is easily 1 day to Nashville...And I believe you're closer.  If it's taking longer than a day, someone is dropping the ball.  Could be FedEx.  I find UPS to more consistent.  FedEx ground from Atlanta could be anywhere from 1 - 3 days.  UPS is always 1 day, even around the holidays.

I'm 5 hours east of Nashville. Still,as I said, I get next day from memphis with everyone else.

And I agree about UPS being better. I stopped shipping FedEx myself 2 years ago.