BannerJohn

Has anyone ordered from Memphis yet?

Guest YHC

Right! Were not asking to give the stuff away for free and most people understand that a business is there to make money. But if you can't stand behind your products and service then you don't need to be running a business.

Not keeping people informed and or making them pay to send back defective items is not the way to provide good customer service. Yeah it may cut into your profit margen a bit; but if you treat the customers right and give them a great product and experience it will pay off. If its not.... then you may want to think about selling a different product that's more reliable.

As far as I'm concerned the other webstore was just to run from the issues under the USCUTTER name. But, from the experience that John is having with this order just proves that you have no business running one until you understand how to.

I just heard back on my support ticket....apparently it is on back order. Geez....I made a point of checking that it was IN STOCK before I ordered. And it said that it was. So my money is tied up, I don't have what I need....and I wasted 3 days trying to find this out.

Guest YHC

I just heard back on my support ticket....apparently it is on back order. Geez....I made a point of checking that it was IN STOCK before I ordered. And it said that it was. So my money is tied up, I don't have what I need....and I wasted 3 days trying to find this out.

Sucks to hear John. If it wasn't for this forum having such a good group of people in it, I wouldn't have even bothered sticking around to be honest.

well, even though the forum is provided by USC...their actual involvement in it is minimal at best. It's really about US. You're lucky to see anyone post on the forums that actually work at USC once a day...and that is rare.

The item I bought,paid for,etc...supposedly on back order, is STILL showing IN STOCK:

http://signuniverse.com/index.php/banner/banner-rolls/zenquick-13oz-white-grommeted-banner-rolls.html

Guest sciondrgn

I need to order some White Oracal 651, could always give it a shot and see where I get.. White 651 should be in stock you would think

I have now been in contact with Levi and Yadirell..both of them very helpful. I gather that somebody jumped the gun when they listed the item before it was actually there. Believe me,Levi and yadirell are both trying hard to get this settled..and I hope to have something soon.

meanwhile, hopefully, the website administrator will get his ass in gear and stop advertising things they don't have. I blame this entire mess on whoever that is.

Ok, here is the latest...

Levi and yadirell have been working on this, and even got Karl (President of USC) involved and I reckon the shipmenmt just came in to memphis and my order will ship out today. Can't thank them enough..they really jumped on this once they were aware of it. I don't even blame the Memphis bunch...as I said before, whoever does the website just jumped the gun and listed it as 'in stock' when it wasn't.

But this has proved one thing...levi and the rest will bust their ass for you to get things straightened out.

I expect it's gonna take awhile to get the memphis end running like a well-oiled clock (for those of you who remember when clocks needed oiling) But I have high hopes that once everything is figured out, things will be good. If not, I can call Shiela and have her take care of it. She lives in memphis and nobody messes with her.

still gotta say this was unacceptable - if you needed this for a job and it was listed as in stock - took 4 days to get an answer and minimum 5 days shipping for a 4hr drive??

If I had needed it that bad I wouldn't have taken a chance, Mumpower delivers to my house every Wednesday. This was more of a test run.

But if the customer really needed it and counted on the info on the site it would be sooooo wrong

I finally got a tracking for the part of my order to be shipped from Memphis after calling USC every morning since last Wednesday. Good thing it's not something I needed right away.

Interestingly, I asked USC if the order was being drop shipped from Oracal last week when only part of my order showed up, and I was told no, because I'll get it quicker from their warehouse in Memphis. Somehow, I'm not so sure about that statement.

reliability is left to sign warehouse, earl mich, glanz, fellers, mumpower.  1% cheaper and slow boat from china speed and reliably to USC and SU

I am still waiting for a tracking #. I have been told that a.) the shipment came in and is being shipped right out to me and b.) it is being dropped shipped from the manufacturer.

So, I sit,and I wait. Good thing it wasn't urgent.

Guest manwayvan

Unacceptable by any means..and I am not one to rant..Oh banner I was down your way this week..Had to take a vacation..Checked out PF too..I noticed alot of banners and had to wonder how many you had done..lol

Unacceptable by any means..and I am not one to rant..Oh banner I was down your way this week..Had to take a vacation..Checked out PF too..I noticed alot of banners and had to wonder how many you had done..lol

not many...I don't do local...I do mainly online and ship. Now if you go to Texas..I ship a  lot that way.

First off., May I introduce my self. I am the sales manager in the Memphis location. We are still ramping up all the materials in this location. John I am sorry you have seen a delay in your order If you don't mind send me an email and let me look into the issue.

I came to US Cutter from Fellers with several years in the industry. it is not our intention to leave any of our customers hanging.

Each order that comes to this location is shipped same day unless it is out of stock or needing to be drop shipped.

Please bare with us as we get things running at full steam.

If you woul,d like to contact me you may do so and I look forward to working with you and building our relationship.

Garry Martin

Sales Mgr.

Memphis

garrym@uscutter.com

Ext. 7108

Guest manwayvan

not many...I don't do local...I do mainly online and ship. Now if you go to Texas..I ship a  lot that way.

Wow..Thats amazing..I have been wanting to get into more online sales but cant seem to manage getting all the orders local taken care of..lol I did get to watch a company install a lit sign while my wife was shopping..Great experience all in all

First off., May I introduce my self. I am the sales manager in the Memphis location. We are still ramping up all the materials in this location. John I am sorry you have seen a delay in your order If you don't mind send me an email and let me look into the issue.

I came to US Cutter from Fellers with several years in the industry. it is not our intention to leave any of our customers hanging.

Each order that comes to this location is shipped same day unless it is out of stock or needing to be drop shipped.

Please bare with us as we get things running at full steam.

If you woul,d like to contact me you may do so and I look forward to working with you and building our relationship.

Garry Martin

Sales Mgr.

Memphis

garrym@uscutter.com

Ext. 7108

we look forward to it also Garry - as they say the proof is in the pudding!

I just sent Garry an email...let's see what happens. It is nice,finally,after 5 days...to actually receive something from someone in Memphis...which is really all I wanted in the first place.

Please feel free to use it. Sorry I won't be able to help much with Service issues. But for sales I will do my best to help you guys when I can.

Garry

Garry

the banner material I bought...if I like it, I'm gonna be ordering more,in different sizes and colors..when will it be available to ship?

Hopefully, in a day or two.Our warehouse staff is checking it into inventory today. We want to make sure we have everything correct before we turn it on.

Garry

Not to worry, you are not alone in your feelings from Memphis.  Drove over 10 hours in one day to pick up a machine that doesn't work correctly.  Communicated with my "sales rep.", he pushed us off to technical support who did all this troubleshooting crap with us for over an hour and a half then thought that a new machine would be the best way to go.  Supposidly, Washington was testing a machine for us 2 fridays ago, a week later I called to see when it was going to arrive, called my sales rep, did not have a clue what I was talking about, of course he was the one that called and told us that they were testing the machine.  Told us that he would check into it, if it wasn't shipped, it would ship last Friday overnight and be to us on Monday.  All of a sudden Technical support from Washington is calling us asking all the redundant questions that we already went through and started in about troubleshooting with us.  I told them that we had been through all this, just wanting to know when and if the machine was coming.  Also, sales rep agreed to replace 5 yards of t-shirt vinyl that the machine screwed up, even had 2 other business owners come look at the machine, people that have been doing this for a living for years.  They even agreed that it was the machine.  The rep then stated that no machine was on its way, no machine had been tested and I would have to talk with my sales rep about the vinyl, they have nothing to do with it.  Finally friday afternoon, the tech calls back and stated via voicemail, sure we will get you another machine but we have to send out for yours first, you send yours then we will send ours...Like HE--!  You can't even ship out 5 yards of vinyl.  We drove to Memphis to pick up a machine, paid cash and you guys couldn't even print out a receipt, you think I am sending a machine back that I don't have a receipt for without another one in hand...I don't think it is my integrity that is in question here!  After 2 weeks of playing USCutters games, we have decided to just be done with them.  We have a business to run and we had been paying someone else to do our work.  We thank you for nothing Memphis, you are about as useless as useless gets.  Anyone dealing with Memphis...I wouldn't count on much and if you do get your stuff, you are lucky!