BannerJohn

Has anyone ordered from Memphis yet?

Just wondering how their shipping and service is... I placed an order Saturday,assuming it would ship Monday. So far, not a word from them. I hope this isn't how it's gonna be.

well, I had hopes. UPS and feEx say Memphis to me is next day but that all depends on when they ship, I guess. It's not like I ordered late in teh day and expected same day shipping. Oh well, Live and learn. Of course it could come today..USC was never known for sending shipping info in a timely manner.

I have an order placed with USC last week, and part of the order came from WA (which I already received) and I guess the rest, I'm still waiting for it to leave Tennessee...

Guest sciondrgn

I ordered from Jiffy on Sunday night and its about the same distance from me to mephis from me to jiffy and I already received it... I'm just saying  :lol:

:thumbsup:

I know they are the evil ones to USC but signwarehouse is lightning quick to me - and Jiffy is incredible

Guest sciondrgn

I know they are the evil ones to USC but signwarehouse is lightning quick to me - and Jiffy is incredible

Same here.. SW takes like 2-3 days at most.. Most of the time UPS delivers it a day before the tracking says it's supposed to be here..

Same here.. SW takes like 2-3 days at most.. Most of the time UPS delivers it a day before the tracking says it's supposed to be here..

Not here... UPS out here is bad. My package arrived at the local facility 2 days early from what their tracking said, so they let it sit for 2 days before putting it on a truck!

so far,not very encouraging...I really had hopes that a Memphis location would speed things up for those of us in the east and midwest. If I don't have the order tomorrow, I won't be ordering from SignUniverse again. Not worth it. I'd rather pay more for SERVICE.

BTW...I have sent an email to both SW and USC with no response.

so far,not very encouraging...I really had hopes that a Memphis location would speed things up for those of us in the east and midwest. If I don't have the order tomorrow, I won't be ordering from SignUniverse again. Not worth it. I'd rather pay more for SERVICE.

I hope you meant SU and not SW - I don't think they care about the usc order

I hope you meant SU and not SW - I don't think they care about the usc order

Yes I meant SU...if I had ordered from SW I would have had my tracking # and the order would be here tomorrow. THEY know how to treat customers, in most cases.

Just heard from levi..he is looking into it. Still no response from SU.

I am thinking they just jumped the gun and opened up before they were anywhere near ready.

Haven't heard back from Levi yet..not his fault I am sure. But not a word from Memphis. Sure is some way to run a business..and impress a first-time buyer. I might as well have ordered from Washington..at least they usually communicate. Oh well, I have learned a valuable lesson.

Where did they hire the staff from in Memphis?  or is it an empty warehouse and just ship from Washington ;D

Guest fivestar

Haven't heard back from Levi yet..not his fault I am sure. But not a word from Memphis. Sure is some way to run a business..and impress a first-time buyer. I might as well have ordered from Washington..at least they usually communicate. Oh well, I have learned a valuable lesson.

Makes you wonder if US Cutter would of ever taken off the way it did if it hadn't been for guys like you, me, Tater, and of course Billy Hughes.

You left out the most important name of all, Five...the person who we all know was more responsible than any other for USC success..HE knew the meaning of 'customer service'.

Can you guess who I am talking about?

Where did they hire the staff from in Memphis?  or is it an empty warehouse and just ship from Washington ;D

I have been told that there is a staff in Memphis. Either they don't have an internet connection of don't know how to answer emails..that's all I can figure out. I mean..how freakin' hard can it be to check to see in an order has shipped,and communicate the information? I know people who can't tie their own shoes who could do that.

Guest fivestar

You left out the most important name of all, Five...the person who we all know was more responsible than any other for USC success..HE knew the meaning of 'customer service'.

Can you guess who I am talking about?

Yeah Ken was a GREAT ASSET here, but we kinda got it "off the ground" before he was here. ;D

OK, I have submitted a ticket ( a first for me). Have a look at the attached pic. I was gonna use live support...which showed ONLINE...look at what I got when I tried.

post-249-12986553717317_thumb.jpg

post-249-12986553734917_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I got the same thing from USC when I tried to find out a tracking the remaining of my order. So, I had to pick up the phone to call and found out it's waiting to be shipped in Memphis.

Guest YHC

Not sure why they would have opened a new site when they are having so many processing issues with the first one. I work full time in an industry were customer service is key to success. Its one thing not to get your items on time but allot of people can understand if its a little late. But if you want to piss someone off real fast, just leave them in the dark when they spend their money and you will do it real fast.

IF YOU RUN A BUSINESS! COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY! HIDING FROM THE ISSUE JUST MAKES MATTERS AND YOUR COMPANY NAME WORES!

Not sure why they would have opened a new site when they are having so many processing issues with the first one. I work full time in an industry were customer service is key to success. Its one thing not to get your items on time but allot of people can understand if its a little late. But if you want to piss someone off real fast, just leave them in the dark when they spend their money and you will do it real fast.

IF YOU RUN A BUSINESS! COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY! HIDING FROM THE ISSUE JUST MAKES MATTERS AND YOUR COMPANY NAME WORES!

Customer Service is the key to success in EVERY business. Something that some people just don't understand.

exactly why I shop at Earlmich.com     over 4 years, and ALWAYS have my product next day, if orderd by 3PM.  And I will stay there.   ;D   Great service, price, and product.  Granted I am only a state away, BUT I can count on them.  and that matters to me.  and my shipping info is sent same day.  I don't  let my inventory get that low,  but I do know that when I order, the product will be here, So I should be, to bring it in the house.  ;D

I really wanted this to work out, give my business to USC (SU) but so far it's been a joke.

I'm gonna move this to the complaints dept...originally I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience..and so far nobody has posted a good one.