Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Some Ideas for this event..Thanks

Guest Marek

What do you want to sell at this event ? Shirts ,decals signs ??

What do you want to sell at this event ? Shirts ,decals signs ??

I don't know which would be best to sell any suggestions?

I would sell decals and signs. The thing is that it is a general muscle car show, not by brand, so you would need a huge variety of designs.

I would sell decals and signs. The thing is that it is a general muscle car show, not by brand, so you would need a huge variety of designs.

What kind of decals?Thanks

It's tough to sell at an event like this without selling standard copyrighted logos (chevy bowties, mustangs, ford, GReddy, etc).  You might think of buying a vector package like this: http://www.clipartandfonts.com/Hot_Rods_N_Vehicle_Clipart.html or some of the standard swapmeet crap, but it depends on whether you want to take the chance of selling the copyrighted stuff.

The other option is to sell stripe packages and such, but then you will need to measure cars, cut onsite and possibly install.

It's tough to sell at an event like this without selling standard copyrighted logos (chevy bowties, mustangs, ford, GReddy, etc).  You might think of buying a vector package like this: http://www.clipartandfonts.com/Hot_Rods_N_Vehicle_Clipart.html or some of the standard swapmeet crap, but it depends on whether you want to take the chance of selling the copyrighted stuff.

The other option is to sell stripe packages and such, but then you will need to measure cars, cut onsite and possibly install.

Totally agree  :thumbsup: