Sign in to follow this  
orbitgrfx

Free shipping supply house?

Who knows of a good supply house that ships free over $75-$100?

I just received my shipment from mumpowersupply for 30 18x24 coroplast and the shipping came in @ 12.25, which was about 40% of the invoice. I can see how the added costs of shipping can break a startup. The closest (known) supply house is Fellers in Baton Rouge, but I've crossed them from my list because of the attitude of the phone order taker.

My next order will be for 751-851, some banner blanks, and a few sealit pens. How is Beacon Graphics on shipping?

Any imput is appreciated.

Thanks. -Chase

Chase --

I'd be willing to bet there's a supplier in biloxi somewhere. I've got family in Ocean Springs. I'd be willing to bet you've got a supplier near you. Look in phone books and such.

Thanks for all of your imput. I found Gregory Graphics that has free shipping over $100. Scanning the catalog. the prices seem decent....much better than Fellers or even Beacon. I'll give em a call on Monday.

Thanks again.

-Chase

Guest kenya

Have you used Fellers?

If you make an order over $75, shipping is free. But make sure that you mention it when you place the order.

They tend to 'forget', unless it's brought to their attention. :rolleyes:

get on Mumpower's mailing list...he often runs specials on stuff, including coroplast...and sometimes even free shipping. I never order less than 50 coroplast. IT doesn't really go bad .

anyone got contact info for mumpowers or  gregory.  I use fellers right now for vinyl and little stuff, they just opened up a warehouse 2 towns away, and I use Hart Sign Supply for larger stuff and they deliver twice a week.

Thanks. I had already registered with Gregory. I think I'm going to use these guys till another might come along.

x2 with the Fellers thing. I get free shipping on any order over $75 and their delivery is fast.

As for Fellers, the lady(?) I spoke to was quite rude and uncaring. She managed to send me a catalogue which is overpriced in many areas I checked...oracal, r-tape, blades, sealit, pens, ect. Perhaps that's how they offer free shipping over $75. Since they are about 125 miles away in Baton Rouge, I might stop in one day while over in NO. Otherwise, I won't use them.

Does mumpowersupply offer free shipping over a set amount?

I don't know if Mumpower offers free shipping. He does let me have free delivery over $100 but that's local delivery (I'm about 30 miles down the road). You can ask.

As for Fellers..well there isn't really free shipping, as you said, you pay for the shipping by paying their inflated prices.